The SpongeSquarepants Movie Invades PKI

Dino2003

Starting in September all Paramount Parks will have Marketing and Media for the Spongebob SquarePants Movie! They will be hanging a Huge Banner at the Entrance of the Park(s) for Starters

Heres where i found this info www.Spongebobarea.com

Oh, And have a Nice Day! smile.gif

Edited by Dino2003

Oh, and also, for all you Spongebob fans out there, I hope you know that the movie is probably the kiss of death to the show. Think Hey Arnold! The Movie. Nick likes to kill series off with a bang, though in Hey Arnold's case it was more of a whimper, or a choking sound. Then again, Rugrats is still going, as sad as that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep September thats what it states in Paramounts Press Release and RyanA you couldnt be more Wrong Nick is Talking about Ordering 100 Plus- More Episodes For the 2005-2007 seasons Stephen Hillenburg Spongebobs Creater is Busy with the Movie so Post Movie Episodes are Very Likely!

Edited by Dino2003

Oh, and also, for all you Spongebob fans out there, I hope you know that the movie is probably the kiss of death to the show. Think Hey Arnold! The Movie. Nick likes to kill series off with a bang, though in Hey Arnold's case it was more of a whimper, or a choking sound. Then again, Rugrats is still going, as sad as that is.

I checked and no one is saying anything, I think their will be new Spong Bob Squarepants shows on Nick after the moive. biggrin.gif

Is SpongeBob more popular than Scooby Doo nowadays?

HECK NO!... but Ok i want to CLEAR all this up about Spongebob! Paramount Wants to Make a Trilogy OF Spongebob Movies Kinda like the Rugrats movies since this year is the End of new Episodes of Rugrats There will be New Episodes of Spongebob dont freak out!

Hope i helped ya'll

Scooby Doo!

Edited by Scooby_Doo

I think spongebob is more popular these days than Scooby-Doo, well with teh younger kids at least. Younger kids like teh newer cartoons and older kids/teens like teh older cartoons. And alot of adults like Scooby-Doo, but teh younger crowd prefers Spongebob and whatnot. I love all cartoons, I love 80s cartoons...they are funny. I use to be a huge Yogi fan. He rocked my world!

~Ry~

Ps. Above statement was from my point of view, so plase don't get mad at me. Thanx biggrin.gif

Sadly your wrong 78% Of kids ages 2-11 perfer scooby doo over spongebob

and 85% Adults 18-35 pefer scooby doo over spongebob as well

BUT 79 % of Tweens ages 12-15 perfer Spongebob over Scooby I myself cant stand the Newer cartoons there stupid i miss the good ol days when The Smurfs ruled,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles kicked ass,and Transformers were running strong! biggrin.gif

if you want more percentage go to www.CartoonResoure.com

Edited by RevengeofTheSmurfs

100+ episodes? That's not what I heard, then again, I don't have very good sources. And yes, I think Flamerific is good vocab, perhaps I shall patent it...hehehe. I don't really know why teenage girls love SpongeBob, perhaps it's the whole "metro-sexual" thing, which SpongeBob may be a part of(yes people, I think the sponge may be gay). Well, time to move to an undisclosed location before all the Spongebob fans attempt to assasinate me.

NOTE: TAKE THE ABOVE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THE WEB TAKE THIS STUFF TOO SERIOUSLY.

Thats so True people people to Take stuff to seriously! its kinda how i found out about the New Smurfs 3D cartoon & Movie i didnt really think it was true until i read the Press Release from I.M.P.S ( they own the Rights to the Smurfs!)

as for Spongebob he is cool and all but That Scooby_Doo person seems to know what he/she is talking about that person informed me about the Smurfs 3D cartoon&Movie....and it seems that person know his/ her stuff

Sorry about the whole THE thing...typing fast and got excited. Dancing and typing don't mix..so sorry. Anywho RyanA are you implying that metrosexuals are gay because if you are wrong sir. I did a report on it and they are just heterosexual males who are in touch with their feminine side. Just fyi. I want to see the Smurf movie too..is it like out on tape?

~Ry~

Ps. Please don't get mad at me because of what is said above. Thanx biggrin.gif

Spongebob is alive and kicking, and I don't see it going any time soon even with the movie. Hey Arnold was a good show and no one just seemed to like it as much as the babies or the adventurers. Nick likes to kill off popular shows (Ren and Stimpy, Invader ZIM, Angry Beavers), but SpongeBob is the least likely to go.

Often I don't even make sense to myself, but let me try to explain what I wrote.

I understand what "metro-sexual" means, and supposedly many women are attracted to a metro man. I then made a suggestion(I know it's ridiculous)that Spongebob was gay, therefore this might be the reason teenage girls love him, and his merchandise for that matter. No need to get flustered(another good word).

I want to see the Smurf movie too..is it like out on tape?

Nope ...The Smurf Movie i was Talking about is Coming to Theaters New Line Cinema is Releasing it Sometime Next year or so its Gonna be like the Movie Ice Age Realistic looking But Cartoony as well...The Smurfs have a New TV series coming out as well it will be 3D too...Expect to hear more about it around June biggrin.gif

I don`t know if the smurf`s will have a comeback similar to what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are right now.

One odd thing I just heard over on screamscape. It is rumored that Six Flags Great Adventure will be replacing their motion simulator movie with a new movie for this season. One rumor reports that they will bring in the Spongebob 3D movie. However, it also says that other Six Flags parks are receiving another movie, and usually Six Flags, like Paramount, replaces all of their movies with the same movie. (I realize that the secondary movies at the Paramount Parks differ from park to park every season.)

100+ episodes? That's not what I heard, then again, I don't have very good sources. And yes, I think Flamerific is good vocab, perhaps I shall patent it...hehehe. I don't really know why teenage girls love SpongeBob, perhaps it's the whole "metro-sexual" thing, which SpongeBob may be a part of(yes people, I think the sponge may be gay). Well, time to move to an undisclosed location before all the Spongebob fans attempt to assasinate me.

NOTE: TAKE THE ABOVE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THE WEB TAKE THIS STUFF TOO SERIOUSLY.

Well chatting with some people that make Sponge Bob he is not gay just very very dumb. I am sure more shows will be on the way after the moive comes out. So are you ready Kids?

I don`t know if the smurf`s will have a comeback similar to what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are right now.

According to I.M.P.S the Company that holds the Right of the Smurfs on behalf of Peyo...they have stated in there Recent Press Release they are gonna do things ''BIG'' this time around.

So Expect to see more Smurf Stuff very soon! Heres hoping the Smurfs will be Bigger than SPONGEBOB!

As for Spongebob's Movie does any one know the Plot?

According to I.M.P.S the Company that holds the Right of the Smurfs on behalf of Peyo...they have stated in there Recent Press Release they are gonna do things ''BIG'' this time around.

So Expect to see more Smurf Stuff very soon! Heres hoping the Smurfs will be Bigger than SPONGEBOB!

As for Spongebob's Movie does any one know the Plot?

Dude! I.M.P.S always do things BIG! Look how BIG the Smurfs were in the 80's the Smurfs are gonna be Even Bigger when they Hit American TV again next year

yes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are Big right now So is DragonBall Z but gotta admit i Hate Anime no offense to those of you that like it...But i hate it cant stand!

as for the Spongebob Sqaurepants movie theres no Plot yet Paramount hasnt released it there being VERY tight lipped about it!

i dont know if any of you know this but Spongebob is taking over Six Flags

the 3D ride Film is heading to Six Flags Parks

and i agree i hope the Smurfs will be bigger than Spongebob! i like spongebob and all but Nick doesnt have Stuff for kids at heart like my self i guess thats what Cartoon Network is for!

Ya'll have a NICE day! smile.gif

One interesting thing I heard over on Screamscape is that Six Flags has secured with the developers of Spongebob 3D to put the film in its motion simulators at parks that are not in direct market competition with any Paramount Park. Very interesting indeed.

• 2 weeks later...