The SpongeSquarepants Movie Invades PKI

Dino2003

spongebob plot......

patrick star caught by fisherman, and spongbob and the crew must try and rescue him

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS : FINDING PATRICK.

sorry i'm a fanatic, and couldnt resist

Well Yogi your Wrong about the Movie's Plot its NOT the Rumored Finding Nemo Plot and i know your Joking ..but here is the SpongeSquarepants movie Plot: In a Complicated Plot to get the Krabby Patty Formula Plankton Steals Neptunes ( Ruler of the seas)Crown and Frames Mr.Krabs for Stealing the crown But Spongebob&Patrick say they will Travel to Far off Shell City to Get Neptunes Crown Back if he Spares Mr.Krabs Life...Plankton goes for the Krabby Patty Formula when Spongebob& Mr.Krabs are outta the way. biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I was Reading a Magazine(USA TODAY) and It Said that Paramount Parks will have AD's .. Posters,Standees,Banners,Etc..For the Movie But it said that the AD'S for the Movie will Start Showing up around Late June/Early July.But Doesnt PKI have the Movie Poster for Spongebob Squarepants movie already up?

Scooby

• 3 weeks later...

Well you may not BUT a lot of parents will...Spongebob is popular among toddlers,Tweens,Teens and Adults so I think the movie will do VERY well at the Box office when it opens.

Paramount already has a ride themed to Spongebob its called Spongbobs Boatmobiles.

• 2 weeks later...

You people want good cartoons that have a point to them? Watch InuYasha. Cartoon Network on a program called Adult Swim, 12:30AM. Right now I believe the episodes are half way through the season one episodes (the rest of the episodes are slowly being released out of Japan. I have about 160 at home)

Or watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Ninja Cadets, Escaflowne, man the list can go on and on. Spongebob and Scooby annoy the living **** outta me because there cartoon have no plot. Sure, scooby has a plot show to show, but what is the overall goal? They tried it once with the 13 ghosts of Scooby Doo, but that was a flop now wasnt it?

And Spongebob, the show itself is just utterly pointless. There is no show plot or a show-to-show plot. Its just "Lets watch and see how many stupid, pointless things a sponge that lives in a pineapple can do" Comeon people! I feel sorry for the teens who think this is the greatest show on the face of the Earth. Eventually someone needs to wake them up.

Heres how bad I hate Spongebob: Every time I work on Action Theatre side A (spongebob side) and I have to watch the film, I lose 10 Brain Cells. Thats how bad I hate that sponge.

PS. I still love Viacom and my park, I just hate Spongebob and Scooby.

and does anyone remember G.I Joe, The ORIGONAL Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Ren and Stimpy? What happened to good cartoons on the TV?

Eh its alright. I still think that Anime is better drawn and better voice acting (if you can stand reading subtitles and listening to Japanese) than anything out of the states.

what the hell are you talking about............MOUTHS DONT MOVE!

I'm an animation major at Gateway tech, and I can't believe you just said tht crapinme is better ...............

Sorry I have to agree. Most anime is better drawn. SPSP was the 1st nicktoon in a while to look decent, Catdog,rocko(PLZ bring back rocko),ren and stimpy are well drawn. Now the tripe put out by the creators as the rugrats is what started the Lets draw with our feet phase. Examples

user posted imageCRAP

user posted imageDetailed and FUNNY (made by studio Gainax who take lots of LSD)

user posted imageCrap on a cracker

user posted image Good!

user posted imagesquiggle Vision crap.

Also falling in the crap catagory but getting saved drawing wise is South park.

(I think all of the cartoon cartoon shows are crap except Cow and chicken)

(also the orginal nicktoon sold to disney DOUG!)

Thankfully there are some wonderfully done american cartoons

Dilbert

Clerks

ATHF

Harvey birdman

Sea Lab 2021(yes I know its a redub and cut up animation)

2003-2004 has been a decent year for cartoon people. They are pulling disneys and straight stealing ideas from anime or in disneys case ripping off an entiire move from an anime. IE: Lion King (ripped off Kimba the white lion) atlantis Ripped off (nadia).

Cartoon companies in america realise the networks will be full of anime if they dont catch up so now some of the shows look decent again like ninja turtles.

Like it or not Anime did make an impact.

biggrin.gif

-Sobrider PKIU anime fan!