Week Too Long: Christmas Presents

BB1

Every year I want something under my tree. Whether it be a camera, or a Gold Pass, I always have one thing I want. What do you want for Christmas?

(Please Note, the donation/giving/or insertion of any teeth of any region of the mouth, or any kind of semi aquatic animals such as a "Hippo" cannot be a liable, valid answer. Proofed to be "Terpy rhetoric free".)

• Like 2

I want a camera. I am almost certain it is not under the tree considering I know all gifts under the tree but one. The one I do not know is not the correct shape or weight.

Beyond saying that, I am thankful for the many gifts I possess that cannot be wrapped or put under the tree. My children and I have good health. We have food to eat. I have had relationships restored over the past year. I inherited a beautiful niece this year. I have so much in my life that cannot be wrapped or put under the tree (at least not without great protest from a number of people at least.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

I hate seeing my presents under the tree. I don't want to see any of my presents until Christmas morning. So my wife and I have agreed to keep each other's gifts hidden away until it's time to open them on Christmas morning. I don't like to see shapes or feel the weight of any gift with my name on it. I like to wonder what I might be getting and I like to be surprised. Knowing what's wrapped up underneath the Christmas tree already leaves absolutely no fun for Christmas morning, that is, except enjoying the new gift you opened. Just my opinion though :)

That being said, any blu-ray, 3D blu-ray, video game, toy, or art book would be fine by me. I'm not too picky really.

• Like 8

Girlfriend's main gift:

Trip to the Gervasi Vineyard in Canton, OH. Staying in one of their luxury villas (heated towel bars, tile floors, fireplace in each room, complimentary drinks, great atmosphere, breakfast delivered every morning to us in an old wine box). Dinner at the Bistro on the grounds (GREAT DINNER...everything is *****). Lunch the next day at the Crush House (more relaxed, casual atmosphere). A few pressies there as well, working on finishing them next week :D

Go look the place up, especially those who are couples here looking for a romantic retreat, getaway, ect. or love Mediterranean Italian food. As much as this is something for her, it really is an US thing as well, everything about the place is incredible.

• Like 3

I got a puppy! She's "Bing-Bing," a tiny (she actually is the size of a Coke can) Jack Russell Cur/Chihuahua mix that my wife brought home (along with a couple bags of new pet stuff).

Now, I already own a 70-pound female American Bulldog named "Snorfaleepoo," who immediately adopted the puppy(!) and has taken on motherly (rather than the intended sisterly) duties of caring for the cute little new addition to our family. Despite their size differences, they already have taken to playing with each other, and the bulldog has mastered handling the cur with gentleness. Cuteness overload! Video will be shared in the coming weeks.

• Like 7

Congrats, my screen actually had a bit of Rip it on it :P

Please don't start that horrific trend again haha

I wanted to post Donkey from Shrek talking about Shrek's flatulence, but I am at work and can't play videos. It seemed more fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wait what just happened?

BB1, confused and contemplating the hipocracy of this site.

(Family environment? Cursing sure is the answer!)

I got mostly everything I wanted, except a tablet, but I did get my Doctor Who special.

• Like 1

I ended up getting my Christmas gifts a couple of weeks before Christmas because...well...they came in the mail early and also because with the nature of the gift it was best I opened it early.

I got my dream gift ( since I was 11 years old ) a Sony AIBO robot dog! He is an ERS-210 and gold in color and I named him Zorro. Good thing that I opened him up early too or else I wouldn't have been able to get things straighened out with the details that would have been left out.

He is missing his battery cover ( had to contact the seller and have him ship it to me and I am still waiting on it as the dog was shipped from Japan so the cover is coming from Japan also )

The dealer in Japan has a connection in California who refurbishes batteries for these dogs, as Sony discontinued all of their entertainment robots in 2005 ( sold them up until 2006 ), but just discontinued support for the ERS-7M3 this past March....but back to the point...the guy out in Cali who is an AIBO genius, got my address wrong and sent the battery to the wrong house! I got that straightened out and now I have a battery for him. SO yeah....good thing I opened my gift early or else I would just now be trying to get all this in order!

I will try to get some pictures up to share!

I also got my Platinum Pass renewed for the season so I'm ready to rock! I gotta say I had a very good Christmas this year and got more than I could have ever expected. Also had a great time visiting with family, which I think was my favorite gift!

Hope you all had an excellent day yesterday!

• Like 5

heh...for Christmas I got all the movies with the original Star Trek cast :) (already got the Next Generation movies). Gonna treat myself to a Star Trek movie marathon when things die down after New Years and I'll have time off.

Other than that....my Christmas present was going back to Cali to spend time with my friends, extended family and hanging out at Knott's, which was a new experience. One of my friends out there is a tattoo artist and we discussed one for myself when I am out there next (a drawing I did awhile back). A very belated Bday gift for me xp

• Like 9