How excited are YOU for BB?

PKICoasterFreek

I would have to say, "yes after my favorite rides", i have never been really that huge of a waterpark fan. I LOVE to swim but just never really picked up on the whole WaterWorks buzz. But with BB coming, i think there might actually be a buzz coming on, it looks really fun from what the picture are showing. So who knows, what do you think? rolleyes.gif

I'm pretty excited about it being a new area of the park, and I WILL go (I want to, at least), but I'm going to wait until it gets warm, and go with my peers. I wouldn't go by myself for sure.

I'll walk around the place when the park opens at least, whether it's warm or cold. I think I'd like to check it out before I spend a day there (since I'm sure there's going to be a lot to do).

I'll be there opening day rain or shine, bright and early at probably 9:30 on May 22. Granted I'll be working, but I'll be there all day biggrin.gif . I'll be there quite some time before then too, got some training and store setups to do. Oh what fun time lies ahead.

As for when I go to enjoy the park, well that will happen when school and work grants me a day off, and when it is warm.

You won`t be able to walk around CD`s BB until it actually opens in May. We will be able to get a closeup view of some of the changes when the park opens aboard the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad.

holy crap dude I didn't know anybody knew it was called Crocadile dundee's Boomerang Bay. I didn't even know until last weekend.

Can't wait for it to open I'll be one of the first in line , I only go to the main park

if the water park is closed .

they could name the place after hillary clinton it woudn't matter to me .

They need someone to test the rides e-mail me.

When the park open I'll be at the flowrider at Kangeroo Jacks

6 days a week 3:45pm til 700Pm weekdays

1030am until I'm beat weekends

our moto is don't go with the flow ride it! wink.gif

Edited by DA RIPPER

The one thing I'm gettin' REALLY geared up for is Tazmanian Typhoon!!! I drove down to the park one day (it's a half hour there and half hour back...) on a Sunday since I had nothing to do...and that funnel structure was MASSIVE!!! I had no idea how huge that thing actually is...I may take another trip down just to see what it looks like with all the panels installed.

If there's one water ride I ride all year, it's Tazmanian Typhoon...I'm stoked to the max for it.

The one thing I'm gettin' REALLY geared up for is Tazmanian Typhoon!!! I drove down to the park one day (it's a half hour there and half hour back...) on a Sunday since I had nothing to do...and that funnel structure was MASSIVE!!! I had no idea how huge that thing actually is...I may take another trip down just to see what it looks like with all the panels installed.

If there's one water ride I ride all year, it's Tazmanian Typhoon...I'm stoked to the max for it.

I agree TT is gonna be great. My friend and I have already planned to hit TT as soon as it opens. *Sits down and waits for May*

• 2 weeks later...