2004 SHows

NoLimits8705

biggrin.gif I am very excited about this season about to start. The new water park and the shows, so what new shows are coming to the park? Anyone know?! They have to have a dance show because those make me and my friends happy! lol So does anyone know...

~Ryan~ biggrin.gif

Ps. Maybe they could have another show like POP FUSION because that was da best show ever!

I haven't seen any PKI shows in several years.. the last one I remember was the laser show at the Paramount Theatre.

Honestly PKI's shows have been a disappointment since then and I highly doubt it will get better. I can look at the names of the shows, and just by that I can tell they suck.. Honestly I thought Pop Fusion was the worst show ever invented (I could hear it when walking by), and I don't see many people watching the shows anymore. PKI needs to stop appealing to just pop and dance people, but maybe do something cool for the enthusiasts too.

PKI needs to stop appealing to just pop and dance people, but maybe do something cool for the enthusiasts too.

Yea but that wouldnt make logical sense, i mean i would guess from my experience at the park and talking to guests, that probably less than 5% of the people that go there are enthusiasts. I could be wrong, I'm just estimating. You get good after a while though...i can easily look over at the line for the front seat and tell you straight off The Bat who the enthusiasts would be. I'm not being a hater towards enthusiasts but i dont think that enough people would care to watch the show, i dunno though, what did you have in mind for an 'enthusiast' show?

God doing a strip tease?

Anywho. Last year the shows were ALOT better than they have been in ages(cept for graveyard shift a few years back).

This year there gonna push the movie park stuff down our throats and There is going to be a touring show and I believe a behind the scences movie or some crap.

Drew is right he came over and staight up told me I was too good for a front seat ride. Then he proceeded to guide me to a MUCH more comfortable middle seat.

Edited by sobrider

I never go to any of the shows the last show i went to was that Country show and it was Great i liked the HB shows to but Paramount kicked most of the HB characters out! i dont get that why does all the other Paramount parks have HB characters but PKI is the only one that doesnt have them anymore its a shame really!

The magic show they had last year was very good.

Yeah, it turns out that the Majestix are a well known, well respected duo in their field.

I hopped into the theater last season simply to escape the heat. I returned more than a few times for that show. They also work with large cats, ala Siegfried & Roy. I've seen them on a few magic specials in the last year on TV.

When they perform in Las Vegas, they are always sold out. I honestly can't believe PKI spent the money to book them for the entire season. I wish they could return with new acts some season in the future.

By 'enthusiast' show I didn't mean enthusiasts in particular. A better word would just be "thrill seekers." Not necessarily people who are crazy for coasters, but maybe just a teenager looking for thrills. I think PKI should capitalize on atleast one "action" type show. Perhaps a Mission Impossible style thing or a stunt show in Action Zone (unlike the one they had for a short time at that water tower, maybe something with an actual place to watch it)

Edited by murphz

a stunt show i think should be there definantly. I mean Paramount has so many action movies. They did have that Tomb Raider last year, but it wasn't that good. I mean it was funny, but wasn't good other than that. I want some kind of Mission impossible show. OO and what kind of touring company are they bringing in? Is it like a musical? FOSSE would be great to have their, they would of course have to cut it back alot, but it's a really great show! I think PKI should do some sorta musical show though. Like a musical revue or something.

~Ry~

Ps. The dancing shows are great as long as they are big and up beat and stuff. Someone last year suggested we do a show about the Phantom Theatre, liek Phantom of The Opera, I think that would be awesome!

Pps. The Sinbad show is at IOA...

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I used to work the AZ stunt show. Probably the main reason they don't do it anymore is that the show would clog up the whole entrance to AZ and from fifteen minutes before show time until the show was comptlely cleaned up the big circle around the water tower would be roped off. This would cause problem because people would stop to see the show and the area of congestion would extend all throughout AZ. There would be no way for people to get through.

I remember that show at the tower and it was a mess because soem people would stop right as they are walking and then you would run into to them. Not fun at all, but I remember the fire explosion thing and it scared me because I had just been involved in thsi really big grease fire and i din't like the flame part. It was good though. I personally would still like to see a show like "Graveyard Shift" again....Musical based shows are always fun!!!

~Ry~

biggrin.gif