TheBEASTunchained

2014 Park Map Info

When the question was originally posed, I said that I think X-Base should be an area that is labeled on the map (after all, it does have it's own signage!) :)

If only X-Base had its own bathrooms as well..

Agreed, but I'd rather have restrooms...no need to take a bath while I'm in X-Base.

When's the last time you saw someone rest in a restroom?

• Like 3

I rest ALL the time in a restroom actually. It's usually within the privacy of three walls and a door though.

Especially at school if I arrive way too early and I figure *eh I could go* (TMI? .... nah.)

*disclaimer: I don't actually spend all my time resting in a restroom.*

When's the last time you saw someone rest in a restroom?

Only when they are seated comfortably...lol

• Like 1

I rest ALL the time in a restroom actually. It's usually within the privacy of three walls and a door though.

Especially at school if I arrive way too early and I figure *eh I could go* (TMI? .... nah.)

*disclaimer: I don't actually spend all my time resting in a restroom.*

Uhhhh.......BB1, has no comment, and will no comment, because that comment, has some major issues, oh wait, I commented.

"@KingsIslandPR: Updating the descriptions grid all that's left to do for the 2014 Park Guide & Map."

• Like 5

When the question was originally posed, I said that I think X-Base should be an area that is labeled on the map (after all, it does have it's own signage!) :)

I never understood this either. Its been named that for how long now? No reason for it to not be marked on the map as such.

• Like 1

I know more than 1 person that has fallen asleep while seated atop the water closet, including at least 1 person who went there specifically to catch a nap, not to do "other thing" The restroom can certainly be a place to catch some relief.

There is nothing restful to me about public restrooms.

My number one most anticipated thing about graduating college and moving back home is having my own bathroom for more than three months of the year again.

• Like 6