KI's opening day, April 18th, 2014

Sonofbeast2.0

And, he is neither vegetable nor mineral (though a lot of scientists in the mid-twentieth century delighted in saying the body was worth 98 cents--supposedly the mineral value).

Animal he is. Some say that's why Tanna married him!

If by animal, you mean slug or turtle. I just kind of meander...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Dinosaurs Alive is included in gold season pass benefits. I will finally get to go see the attraction. Just a rule as I refuse to pay to see any attractions for extra cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

It'll be more crowded surely, but I think you'll like it. :)

Especially since there was nothing lost even if it's not your favorite thing to see ;)

^ I know that Don has said that The Bat will be open for Media Day. Beyond that, nothing has been said IIRC.

EDIT: I have been informed that The Bat is only a maybe at this time and is not confirmed. I either misinterpreted or misremembered Don's previous comment.

Edited by jcgoble3

• 10 months later...

April 18th (Friday) will be opening day for Kings Island! Will you be going?

https://twitter.com/kingsislandPR

I probably won't be because I will be getting to go the 17th!

If the timeline is similar to last year, we should be within a few weeks of finding out when Kings Island opens for the season! I am seriously looking forward to Kings Island opening back up, maybe more than ever.

• Like 7

I'll take a stab in the dark and say April 17th will be opening day.

2015's Opening Day will most likely be on a Saturday. Passholders who renewed in the fall will have access to a preview night on the preceding Friday.

2014's calendar was influenced by an abnormally late Easter and by the debut of Banshee. This year's calendar might be different.

• Like 4

2015's Opening Day will most likely be on a Saturday. Passholders who renewed in the fall will have access to a preview night on the preceding Friday.

2014's calendar was influenced by an abnormally late Easter and by the debut of Banshee. This year's calendar might be different.

For reference, in 2015 Easter will be on April 5.

• Like 2

For reference, in 2015 Easter will be on April 5.

Uh, will winter season pass buyers be able to take advantage of that night?

^^ Admission to the preview night was included as one of the perks for renewing in the fall. Other details, including the exact date and who else can get in, have yet to be announced.

If they end up allowing all passholders in that night, I would fear very heavy crowds assuming halfway decent weather. Last season's passholder events were well-attended.

• Like 4