KICentral And Coaster Crew To Partner In 2014

Kings Island Central and The Coaster Crew announced today a partnership that will bring the world's largest Kings Island fan-based community and one of the most reputable coaster clubs together in 2014.

"We here at The Coaster Crew think this is a relationship that will bring value to all members of KICentral, both growing their online community and our member base, as well as continuing our mission in bringing people together to create new friendships and creating fellowship." Said Tim Holloran, VP of The Coaster Crew. "We are all here for the same reason, to have fun! We look forward to working along with KICentral in future events!"

"There are a lot of opportunities for paid coaster clubs, which is something we didn't want to expand into. We looked up with setting up a partnership and The Coaster Crew just seemed like a perfect fit." Said Dane Thomas, president and webmaster of KICentral.

Kings Island recently announced that card-carrying members of certain coaster enthusiast groups, including The Coaster Crew, would be invited to attend Banshee's Media Day this April.

Highlights of the partnership include:

- A discounted membership option for current KICentral members with a valid username

- A forum area to discuss and be informed of Coaster Crew events.

- Co-branded merchandise with the KICentral and The Coaster Crew logo (coming soon!)

- Partnered events and outings (to be announced in the future)

- A great opportunity to meet new people

KICentral requires that all forum members and event attendees adhere to KICentral's Terms of Service. Coaster Crew requires that event attendees adhere to their list of rules.

Current KICentral members who wish to join the KICentral-Coaster Crew Alliance may begin signing up immediately by following this link.

Per Kings Island - You must have registered a KICentral username by Friday 1-24-14 in order to participate in this offer and attend media day.

• Like 24

Media day is free, but you must be a card carrying member of a coaster club (such as Coaster Crew) and have RSVP'd before the deadline. Please follow the links in the main article for more information on how to join The Coaster Crew, including information on the discounted pricing.

• Like 1

The links work for me...

Registration link: http://signup.coastercrew.net/ki-central

Rules: http://coastercrew.net/about/#rules

There will be a cut off for RSVP'ing, but we don't know what it is yet.

Please allow up to 10 business days to get your Coaster Crew credentials. You are guaranteed delivery if you order by March 15th. You may join The Coaster Crew after that date and the fink folks at the 'Crew will do what they can to get it to you in time, but it's not guaranteed to be to you in time after that date. You must be able to present your Coaster Crew credentials at media day in order to enter.

• Like 1

Yes sir.

Also, if you are a current member of Coaster Crew, put in your badge number on the registration field for the discounted renewal price. Otherwise leave it blank.

DO NOT CHOOSE THE OPTION FOR THE COASTER CREW LANYARD. AS PER OUR AGREEMENT, YOU WILL GET ONE FOR FREE.

• Like 1

A bit off track but Coaster Crew put up a "new" video just a couple of days ago, and I figured some KIC members would like it. I thought this was kind of cool, but I don't think it's worth starting a new thread, also it's a bit ironic:

Also, is media day gonna be during the day or night this year? never have attended media day. Or is it on April 17th, with the fundraiser?

A bit off track but Coaster Crew put up a "new" video just a couple of days ago, and I figured some KIC members would like it. I thought this was kind of cool, but I don't think it's worth starting a new thread, also it's a bit ironic:

Also, is media day gonna be during the day or night this year? never have attended media day. Or is it on April 17th, with the fundraiser?

Nice video. Is Chris single?

• Like 1

Since I'm assuming one must be a member of Coaster Crew to attend the to-be-announced "partnered events and outings," will all future KIC events be partnered events with Coaster Crew? I don't want to have to join a second enthusiast organization just to attend any future KIC events.

• Like 3

Since I'm assuming one must be a member of Coaster Crew to attend the to-be-announced "partnered events and outings," will all future KIC events be partnered events with Coaster Crew? I don't want to have to join a second enthusiast organization just to attend any future KIC events.

I was thinking of joining CC as well as my recent joining of GOCC for the fact that it is partnered with KIC. Anything to support the site.

• Like 3

After being a member of KIC since 2007 and a CC member since last August I must say that Coaster Crew plans some very awesome events! I was able to join them last summer for their "Big Bang Bash" at Kings Island and I had a blast! They definitely know how to plan an event and you never leave one of their event without a smile on your face. I also was able to attend their Halloween Haunt event at Kings Dominion in October and that was one of the best planned events I have ever been to. So I would definitely take advantage of the discounted price to join C.C! They are a very nice group of guys and gals that know how to plan amazing events!

• Like 2