Sneak Preview

PKI Homey

I have a question for someone who knows. Will the preview be one or two days? I was listening to the radio, and heard the ad for tickets too, and I'm just hoping there won't be insane crowds like last year. I'm not complaining...or even taking the "PKI owes me 'cause I have a pass" stance...I'm just hoping they can find a way to spread out the crowds a little better.

From what I understand, the preview day last year became so crowded, because of the unusually warm weather. More passholders decided to make the trek to the park.

Just looking forward to going....

I would think that after what happened last year, the only tickets given out will be to the radio stations and to the employees (we always get 4 for dry run day) - not passholders. No way to prove that, though.

And in the past the water park has opened Memorial-Day weekend. No way will it be open for dry run day or opening day.

I would think that after what happened last year, the only tickets given out will be to the radio stations and to the employees (we always get 4 for dry run day) - not passholders. No way to prove that, though.

And in the past the water park has opened Memorial-Day weekend. No way will it be open for dry run day or opening day.

I agree with SteveO i dont think there will be a passholders day.

April 3rd is dry run day for employees and their families. Additionally, that day is the same day that radio station winners will receive tickets to visit the park. On Sunday, April 4th, as stated above, will be exclusively for season pass holders. The park is doing it this way after the horrendous crowds that emerged on last years preview night. That preview night was from 5 to 10 on a Friday night and all radio station ticket winner, dry run day tickets and pass holders attended the event in the same evening. Unfortunatly the weather was really nice, so the combination resulted in a packed park and extremely long lines. This year the park istrying to make it more enjoyable for all involved.

While it may have been great for those working, it was a rather poor experience as a guest. While I did grab one of the first rides on Delirium, the line for Scooby when ia arrived at it aroun 6 o`clock was horrendous! The line stretched all the way onto International Street and up towards the Eiffel Tower. I waited about 45 minutes to get on it. The lines for the other attractions were long also, and there was a zoo of people walking around. It wasn`t quite as bad as a Bring a Friend Free Day, but it was worse than a normal weekend.

While it may have been great for those working, it was a rather poor experience as a guest. While I did grab one of the first rides on Delirium, the line for Scooby when ia arrived at it aroun 6 o`clock was horrendous! The line stretched all the way onto International Street and up towards the Eiffel Tower. I waited about 45 minutes to get on it. The lines for the other attractions were long also, and there was a zoo of people walking around. It wasn`t quite as bad as a Bring a Friend Free Day, but it was worse than a normal weekend

Ha, I meant that as a negative. I'm sure a busy hostile crowd isn't the best thing for a new employee to work in on their first day

Steve