Coaster Crew and Media day

coasterboysfne

Hey guys,

If your planning on joining the crew that is awesome!

What I do ask is you do not fill out the registration form on our website unless you are legitimately going to complete the transaction. I have received numerous sign ups without payment and it is very hard to keep track with so many orders coming in. So please only fill out the registration page if you intend on completing the transaction! Thank you!!

• Like 3

Hey guys,

What I do ask is you do not fill out the registration form on our website unless you are legitimately going to complete the transaction. I have received numerous sign ups without payment and it is very hard to keep track with so many orders coming in. So please only fill out the registration page if you intend on completing the transaction! Thank you!!

Oops. It looks like I was one of the ones who accidently did that. It sent a registration confirmation to my e-mail but I still need to pay the $9.00. How should I do that without filling out another registration on the website?

• Like 2

I finally decided to let my ACE membership go this year. I'm going to try out CoasterCrew this year. I didn't know this deal was even happening for KIC members before I signed up so I paid the full price. It's still way cheaper then ACE was. I'm a member of CoasterBuzz as well and I thought they were the cheapest club for the longest time. Thanks for the great deal though for my fellow KIC members.

• Like 3

Hey guys,

Oops. It looks like I was one of the ones who accidently did that. It sent a registration confirmation to my e-mail but I still need to pay the $9.00. How should I do that without filling out another registration on the website?

You may go in and redo the transaction. I delete repeated submissions!

• Like 1

How many KIC members have joined CC since the partnership announcement?

Sorry. Going to keep exact number a trade secret for the time being, but it has been a fair amount.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm all about strength in numbers. While attending Media Day is a nice perk of joining CC, my main reason for joining was to take advantage of more meetups offered by the club. My favorite days at KI were always KIC days, so I'm certain the event(s) offered by CC this summer will be great as well. Plus, having a membership might entice me to finally make the trip up north to Sandusky! Besides my AMC Stubs membership, this is the best value I've ever paid for a membership :). I look forward to meeting many more of you this summer (and on April 17 as well!)

• Like 11

I received my lanyard and badge yesterday (I felt like Ralphie opening his package containing the secret decoder ring!) as well as a welcome letter, so I thank the guys at CC for getting this to me in such a short amount of time. Hopefully everyone else on here has had a similar experience.

• Like 8

Hopefully we're not getting into a situation where people are registering for a user name on KIC and then joining Coaster Crew for the sole purpose of attending Media Day. Respect the opportunity rather than take advantage of it.

Did the park honestly expect something different? They certainly aren't signing up for the discount on "Haunted House Magazine."

• Like 3

I would join, but, I feel that I wouldn't even make it to the event to begin with, plus, if I were to be able to attend, the cut off date has passed, and my dollars for my vacation fund would dwindle. Though, I am looking forward to any KIC/CC conjunction events that I could attend, because any KIC event is a great event. (Please, no flash photography of BB1)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are a current Coaster crew member attending media day please read the following message!

We expect everyone to be on BEST behavior.

Any breaking of rules, regulations, disrespect of staff or other attendees will not be tolerated and The Coaster Crew and Kings Island reserve the right to have you removed from the event!

Remember, The park does not have to do this, and the only way we can secure they will welcome us in the future is to be on our best behavior!

Thanks for attending guys and I hope to meet a lot of new friends!!!!

• Like 5