Kings Island Banshee Event

coasterboysfne

Will be missing a bit with y'all Monday Morning, I have clinic coverage until 0900 so I'll be down by 1000 or 1015 at the latest unfortunately. Hopefully nothing other than park ERT is that morning, but honestly whatever I miss won't be too crazy I'd think, and if so ah well, at least I'm headed down to enjoy the park with y'all

• Like 2

I just received my email with the itinerary, so check your email if you registered. Please note that per the request in the email, and I believe on here also, do NOT share the email with anyone who is not registered for the event. That means don't post it here on KIC. However, you can and should share it with any guest that you registered, as they will not receive a separate email.

I'm just happy that the big noodle group photo is labeled as "optional". :)

• Like 2

I have a question in regards to the lunch in picnic grove. I have a friend going to Kings Island with me tomorrow, but he is not a part of this event. We already plan on going our separate ways at all the other parks going on, but for the lunch I was wondering if he can still come sit with me even though he won't have the meal deal. If not we'll just go our separate ways once again.

^ KI's picnic grove is reserved for group events. Admission requires a meal ticket for the specific event, so your friend (who didn't purchase a ticket) would not be able to join you there. Everyone who enters will need the appropriate ticket/credential which will be issued at check-in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

• Like 2

Will be missing a bit with y'all Monday Morning, I have clinic coverage until 0900 so I'll be down by 1000 or 1015 at the latest unfortunately. Hopefully nothing other than park ERT is that morning, but honestly whatever I miss won't be too crazy I'd think, and if so ah well, at least I'm headed down to enjoy the park with y'all

Boooooooooo. Well, see ya when you get there.

Yeah, I should be done by 0900. I'm hoping earlier. I'm mainly covering a clinic while my coverage covers somewhere else that AM, then heads to relieve me for the day.

I hope he gets through the class for 0815 by that time or by the latest 0830 and heads downstairs, if that's the case I should be there by the end of National Anthem. Almost convinced to head into the park in blues for that and change after hehe, but nah I'll change and get outta that suit.

But I'll text or talk to someone in the group to find y'all that AM, then I'll tag along the whole day as per usual

• Like 2