Banshee First Rider T-Shirts?

Delirium2018

Really. Source, please? When a dog rides a coaster (and I have seen this, sadly), it is a rider. Many devices and pieces of steel are called riders.

You assumed. Very insultingly, actually, in your haste to proclaim park employees in a one-upmanship sort of way the first riders. Even if you were to use that definition, they usually are not. Designers, construction workers, corporate officers/owners typically ride before employees.

• Like 6

I know getting to attend media day is an honor and I'm so happy to be a part of it. Is there anything they give out on media day to remember the day by?

A picture is worth a thousand words. No matter what the park does, you are free to take as many photographs as you wish to remember the day by.

Just don't take any ON the ride. We don't need any park rules or ORC violations. Especially on Media Day.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

Details of the first rider auction haven't been announced yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

We are having a fundraiser to be the first night riders, Scream for A Kid Again. As of today more than $75,000 has been raised for the Greater Cincinnati chapter of A Kid Again.

Thanks! Not sure how I forgot about that!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I think Delirium2018 was referring to the First Rider T-shirts that were given out on Opening Day for both Diamondback and Gatekeeper to the first people to ride it during public operation. I too am waiting on details about that.

• Like 4

Me likey!

First 5,000... that's half of what they did for Diamondback. But as long as I get on and off by 2:00, I should be good (assuming that they start operations right at 11:30). I may skip breakfast and show up at the park early just to be safe, and to ensure that I can get off as early as possible. Especially since I intend for my opening day ride to be a front seat ride, since I won't be able to experience the front on Media Day. :)

• Like 2

Unfortunately I won't be there Opening Day. Since I am going to Media Day and taking off work, I will be working Friday, and taking off work Saturday for my first wedding anniversary.. I love KI, but I love my wife more and will be devoting my energy to celebrating our marriage that weekend. Hope everyone has fun on Friday.

• Like 6

I love my Diamondback T-shirt. I'd like to have a Banshee one. I hope I can still make the cut if I leave from my class at wright state at 11.

And I told myself not to use all my skips for that class before opening day <_<

Skips?

Wright State must be...an interesting place.

Terp, who discovered at university, and in life, that just showing up is often 98 percent of the battle, or more. Absence, on the other hand...

Skips? Terp is still....incredulous.

• Like 6