Thank You KIC!

I simply love everything about KIC, it is kept up to date, not overflowing with ads, "problems" are addressed quickly, not very often is their a rage between 1 or more members, no viruses :)!

The reason I am making this thread because, I have been on many different types of discussion boards for many different things, and a lot of them are over ran with ads, members get put down quickly and by a lot of people (some even being mods/Admin's of the site!), some lurking in danger with viruses.

Here on KIC, even if someone puts you down, their always seems to be one person who agrees with you! The admin's do a great job of keeping the site, clean, up to date and safe (knock on wood)! members will help you with a question especially Terpy and his famous line "Yes someone does." :P Thread's do tend to stray sometimes though, but other than that, this site is darn near perfect for people to voice their opinions and provide facts and what not!

Here's 2 examples:

A little while back, KIC had an issue with a new member and came on here saying the "N" word a lot and saying stuff like he/she is fat etc. and I think within an hour or two he was banned and not causing anymore issues.

I myself back in 2009, got banned from this site because I was soooo, bull headed about the Son of Beast never getting torn down, that I got Terpy into a 2-3 page rant with me (at least I think that's the reason why..).

These are the reason's this site is still going strong! And I thank all the members on here (that have been good, which is pretty much anyone that's a member) for help keeping this site going and help keep it clean/safe! I want to especially thank the admin's too! Dane most of all, cause he has been the one upgrading/ keeping this site "stable", fixing any issues the site has and making sure it is something that anyone can enjoy!

• Like 24

...except Mr. Dane. Of course. The work he does to keep this going is often unheralded and unseen.

Plus, he puts up with me.

At least so far.

It wouldn't be the same without you Terpy!

I agree this has been a great place to learn, make friends, and share memories with other KI enthusiasts!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

• Like 13

This site has been more entertaining for me than the five other forums I am apart of over the last month since I joined.

More than a site filled with more donkey enthusiasts?!

BB1, wishing you safe, and FUN travels in KIC.

• 2 months later...

I had a mistake I made not to long ago on KIC, and 2 different KIC members helped address the issue. Why is this going on this thread exactly?

Well because these two members are some that I might not see eye to eye with, or always agree on things with them (and vise versa), but they still went out of their way to help me, which they don't know anything more about me than i'm Sonofbeast2.0!

What am I saying exactly? Well KIC is like a family! We have are up's and down's, but at the end of the day, all we like to do is help one another! I've seen other websites with discussion boards having many being put down and very little mod/admin control being put to use on their! Sometimes their the one's putting people down! Instead of that, I got two fairly nice, but firm, written messages in my inbox (one from each member) and they helped me out a great deal because of this!

This right here is enough to love the site!

One last final note, thank you again to those two members, for helping me out! And all of KIC for being supportive (in most cases) to one another!

• Like 7