The Beast 35th Anniversary

TheBEASTunchained

My father who past away 7 years ago this year, this was his ride. He didn't care to wait 2 hours to ride he loved to ride The Beast and enjoyed it every time, and with my kids grown old enough now to ride, it would have been a sight seeing 3 generations riding The Beast.

• Like 10

Does anyone know if Carl Eicherman(sorry about the spelling) is around?

I wanted to know the exact same thing, as I hadn't heard anything from or about him recently so I decided to ask Don back in November and this is what he had to say......

Carl is retired and living near Maysville, Ky. With the 2014 season marking the 35th anniversary of The Beast, he'll be heard from again.

• Like 2

I was going to say it looks like a stand up piece versus an interview... Is he hosting a small video about it? Makes more sense that way.

Probably deals with FUN TV that we've heard of on here... Or is it KI TV since the website says so? Perhaps there'll be some behind the scenes footage seen soon.

I'd bet there may be cameras, no dip, specifically for KI TV at media day for Banshee... Not that you'd know the difference between what camera is for what..

EDIT: oh look! \/\/\/\/

• 2 weeks later...