2014 Refillable Souvenir Cup Graphic Revealed?

BoddaH1994

Hey, it's the offseason and it's cold out... so this was at least interesting enough to post. To me, the small details like this indicate that the season is finally coming around the corner.

As we found out last year, the new policy for the refillable cups is that you get free refills the day of the purchase and $.99 refills for the rest of the season. One condition of this was that the refillable cups were only good for that season. Well, after trolling through Kings Island's web site I think I might have seen what image they'll be using in 2014. If you follow the link below, you will see an image of an unnamed wooden coaster on the bottles. Will this be the image used? We'll just have to wait and see.

2013 image:

KI_bottle_thumb.jpg

2014 Image (click on the first link)

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/things-to-do/dining

Is it April yet?

• Like 3

I held down the control key and scrolled in on the picture...It was kind of blurry, but it looked like Diamondback to me.

Also, looks like Stunt Crew is going to be open with Chargrilled burgers. Was it open last year? Also still calling it "Stunt Crew" on the website, along with the area still being called Action Zone, but the html coding change to change the name is simple and could be updated at the last minute.... if the name is changing.

edit....never mind....wrong image...The one at the selling point is definitely a wooden coaster.

• Like 1

I held down the control key and scrolled in on the picture...It was kind of blurry, but it looked like Diamondback to me.

Also, looks like Stunt Crew is going to be open with Chargrilled burgers. Was it open last year? Also still calling it "Stunt Crew" on the website.

I'm not certain what the future of the Stunt Crew Grill is, but the description hasn't changed since last year. It was open... sometimes. I'm sure it'll be a much bigger focus this year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would think cups would have Banshee on them this year.

Scrolling threw their I realized the Snake Pit has Philly Cheese Steaks, I like Philly's and I was wondering how they taste?

For those on mobile who cannot see the Flash-only ticket store, here's a direct link to the 2014 image:

https://shopcf.accesso.com/ShopV4/store/cedarfair/images/Tix_13_Souvenir_Bottle.jpg

The picture on the actual cup looks like a coaster with wood supports. Unless there are different images?

The dining page seems to be the same as last year, but with the new Chef dude they will surely have something new I think.

Here is the image that shows on the page now. You have to click on the option to buy the cup now and you'll see it on that page. I screen capped it and cropped the image.

bansheecup.png

• Like 3