What is your Scream for a Kid Again URL?

BoddaH1994

I don't need to tell you guys how important A Kid Again is for the park, the community, and most importantly the lives of the families of kids suffering from life threatening illnesses. I have always been proud of KICentral's effort to rally behind this fantastic organization in order to help out someone you don't even know... and have a great time in the process.

As we very well know, Kings Island is giving roller coaster lovers the opportunity to be some of the first night riders on Banshee during their Scream for A Kid Again event on April 17th. Information on the actual event can be found here. I encourage all of you to post the URLs of your donations pages in this thread and request that you be generous with others as we work together for this noble cause. Just remember that $100, $20 $5 or even $1 goes a long way when it comes to helping others in need.

Thanks, and we'll see you on the 17th!!!

Ryan

My URL: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/RyanSuhr/screamforakidagain

• Like 6

Here's my link:

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/travis-nuss/screamforakidagain

note: It's awesome that I can do a fundraiser to help others and if I hit a $100 I get to go ride the Banshee at night and a bunch of other gifts!

Has anything been said if The Bat will be open too? I know it will be for Media hours but will it also be open for A Kid Again?

• Like 1