Cute Kings Island Couples' Stories

WailsLikeABanshee

Oh fine... I'll share my Kings Island couple story.

See, back in 2010, I was at Kings Island for the first time since my early childhood. I had recently conquered my fear of coasters, and it just so happened that my quest to ride them all led me to the girl of my dreams. We met in Coney Mall. I knew it was love at first sight. Sure, she's a bit older than me, but she was still looking fine for her age. On top of that, I noticed immediately that she was wearing my favorite shade of blue. How can I resist a nice lady with good taste in colors, right? As soon as we met, she had me head-over-heels several times over. We were together the rest of the day after that first meeting. We were even together for the fireworks that night. I've been extremely happy to have her as a part of my life ever since, except for a brief period back in July of 2011 when she didn't seem to want anything to do with me. Or anyone else for that matter. She just barricaded herself away from people and refused to do anything. I never fully understood what was the matter, but a few weeks later, it was as if nothing had ever happened and there we were, spending nearly every waking moment together whenever we were both at Kings Island. Since then, the only bad time in our relationship was when her father Ron (who had become one of my personal heroes) passed away. It's been a turbulent relationship, but I don't regret a minute of it.

And that's the story of me and Vortex.

-homestar92, who suddenly realizes that he probably needs a girlfriend...

This made me laugh. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Wow you do look young. Do you remember Katie asking you the day we met you if you were her dad? Hahaha

This made me laugh, only because I read it two different ways, but I'm 99% sure I know what you meant.

To clarify - because it's funny no matter how you take it. Katie asked Lindzey if Devan was Lindzey's dad.

• Like 3

This is an interesting topic for sure!

The most recent dialogue here prompted me to come on and give the guys - particularly the younger guys - a bit of wisdom. Two quick things:

Guys - if you're with a good lady who has high interest in you AND you can make her laugh then she will be happy doing any activity with you. Be original with date ideas! There are a ton of fun, unique, and inexpensive things you can do together. Mix in some expensive dates with the less expensive ones. If you can make a woman laugh you'll make your job a lot easier (and you'll have more fun!).

Be a gentleman. Say "please" and "thank you". Open the car doors for any woman who may be getting in and out of the car. If you're walking down the street make sure that she's on the inside. Classy women notice these things. Not only will you gain a ton of points but it doesn't cost you a dime!

• Like 5

Oh fine... I'll share my Kings Island couple story.

See, back in 2010, I was at Kings Island for the first time since my early childhood. I had recently conquered my fear of coasters, and it just so happened that my quest to ride them all led me to the girl of my dreams. We met in Coney Mall. I knew it was love at first sight. Sure, she's a bit older than me, but she was still looking fine for her age. On top of that, I noticed immediately that she was wearing my favorite shade of blue. How can I resist a nice lady with good taste in colors, right? As soon as we met, she had me head-over-heels several times over. We were together the rest of the day after that first meeting. We were even together for the fireworks that night. I've been extremely happy to have her as a part of my life ever since, except for a brief period back in July of 2011 when she didn't seem to want anything to do with me. Or anyone else for that matter. She just barricaded herself away from people and refused to do anything. I never fully understood what was the matter, but a few weeks later, it was as if nothing had ever happened and there we were, spending nearly every waking moment together whenever we were both at Kings Island. Since then, the only bad time in our relationship was when her father Ron (who had become one of my personal heroes) passed away. It's been a turbulent relationship, but I don't regret a minute of it.

And that's the story of me and Vortex.

-homestar92, who suddenly realizes that he probably needs a girlfriend...

This made me laugh. :)

I laughed at this so hard, I was coughing at the end, but I still laughed deeply.

I'm still laughing at it!!!

Hey, at least it isn't a ferris wheel...

BB1, keeping his histoires in the mind.

• Like 6

In my own opinion. I would rather not meet that special someone at Kings Island. Great way to ruin your love for the park because if it doesn't work out, everytime you go to the park you will constanty be reminded of that person. But maybe it's just me.

• Like 5

In my own opinion. I would rather not meet that special someone at Kings Island. Great way to ruin your love for the park because if it doesn't work out, everytime you go to the park you will constanty be reminded of that person. But maybe it's just me.

Not exactly true...dated one girl at the beginning of the season at CP..def didn't work out...still ride the ride she worked..even when she was there..I just get up and move on after some time..

All I will say, summer flings were awesome back then..most relaxed dating next to long term dating I've ever had. Don't pay for food, drinks, etc..show up, have fun, go do things, easy..

• Like 3