What Live Shows Can We Expect In The 2014 Season?

GamesAndRides

So I Already know that Rock & Roll Never Forgets, And Playlist Live! Is comming Back. I know British Invasion And Remember When... The 70`s! Wont be comming back (As Each Show Has a 2-year run, Except For Some Halloween Haunt Shows i.e Hot Blooded And Graveyard Shift) Not Sure About The Pyshco Circus Of Magic And Mayhem comming back (I Hope he does :D) What Would You Guys Like To See For 2/3 New Shows?

Sadly, Ed is not returning for the regular season. This is the only sad thing about the 2014 season.

What kind of show replaced Ed after he left Knott's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard some strong rumors about what's coming to the KI Theater. Well know for sure in March.

Were they good rumors, in your opinion? :)

• Like 2

Sadly, Ed is not returning for the regular season. This is the only sad thing about the 2014 season.

Correct Me If Im Wrong, But I Think It Was An Ice Show

Actually is was Elvira, at least in 2013.

Whenever Ed is at Knott's, he tends to do Haunt (not saying that is what he is doing this year), the ice show is what is normally in the Charles M. Schultz Theater.

• Like 2

Look at someone's very outdated signature.

I'm on Mobile, I do not have the time to search for the signature in question. Please supplement a link please, possibly a quote, or description at that, that's all I ask, which seems almost onerous at the moment.

Look at someone's very outdated signature.

I'm on Mobile, I do not have the time to search for the signature in question. Please supplement a link please, possibly a quote, or description at that, that's all I ask, which seems almost onerous at the moment.

The signature in question belongs to BB1. Oh, wait, that's you!

Then, you are stating that he was making an off topic post of no relevance to the topic? Or, did you perceive the post incorrectly? If he did imply that, then he has lost ethos, and logos, to this discussion for such an immature post of no relevance. Even more so, you are posing a post to me, which to me, seems like you are trying to spark a flame war of some sort with a post, which, pokes fun at a small thing that for all that matters, is looked over. It is not the signature, the User, heck even the profile picture, it is the content posted by the User that makes up who the User is, and what Ethos he or she has.

I don't really care what you think about my signature, I like it one way, you like it another. This is MY User, and what I like on my User stays on my User.

We'll find out very soon. :) (if you saw Don's tweet)

There is definitely a new show coming for KI theatre, and if anyone ever auditions for the shows, whether they make it or not, they would have a good idea of what shows are coming as long as the paper given those weekends aren't altered after that event. ;)
British Invasion probably isn't coming back.

I'm not condoning people to audition just to see this paper. Don't do that, and you are wasting Kings Island's & your own time unless you really are wanting to be in a show.

Since I don't know if I'm allowed to say what is most likely coming, and we'll get official word very soon anyways. I'll leave it at this.

• Like 3