What Live Shows Can We Expect In The 2014 Season?

GamesAndRides

Look at someone's very outdated signature.

I'm on Mobile, I do not have the time to search for the signature in question. Please supplement a link please, possibly a quote, or description at that, that's all I ask, which seems almost onerous at the moment.

The signature in question belongs to BB1. Oh, wait, that's you!

Then, you are stating that he was making an off topic post of no relevance to the topic? Or, did you perceive the post incorrectly? If he did imply that, then he has lost ethos, and logos, to this discussion for such an immature post of no relevance. Even more so, you are posing a post to me, which to me, seems like you are trying to spark a flame war of some sort with a post, which, pokes fun at a small thing that for all that matters, is looked over. It is not the signature, the User, heck even the profile picture, it is the content posted by the User that makes up who the User is, and what Ethos he or she has.

I don't really care what you think about my signature, I like it one way, you like it another. This is MY User, and what I like on my User stays on my User.

Is this post directed towards towards me or TTD? If it is directed to me, I would like you to know that I mean no offense by my post and was merely trying to answer your question of what signature TTD was talking about. I was trying to answer in a fun, creative way. Sorry if you misunderstood. I couldn't care less about how up to date your signature is. It could be from 1980 for all I care.

• Like 1

Look at someone's very outdated signature.

I'm on Mobile, I do not have the time to search for the signature in question. Please supplement a link please, possibly a quote, or description at that, that's all I ask, which seems almost onerous at the moment.

The signature in question belongs to BB1. Oh, wait, that's you!

Then, you are stating that he was making an off topic post of no relevance to the topic? Or, did you perceive the post incorrectly? If he did imply that, then he has lost ethos, and logos, to this discussion for such an immature post of no relevance. Even more so, you are posing a post to me, which to me, seems like you are trying to spark a flame war of some sort with a post, which, pokes fun at a small thing that for all that matters, is looked over. It is not the signature, the User, heck even the profile picture, it is the content posted by the User that makes up who the User is, and what Ethos he or she has.

I don't really care what you think about my signature, I like it one way, you like it another. This is MY User, and what I like on my User stays on my User.

Is this post directed towards towards me or TTD? If it is directed to me, I would like you to know that I mean no offense by my post and was merely trying to answer your question of what signature TTD was talking about. I was trying to answer in a fun, creative way. Sorry if you misunderstood. I couldn't care less about how up to date your signature is. It could be from 1980 for all I care.

Both to be frank, what you said seemed to be just pitiful to my signature, and I simply defended my stance, which, at the time, seemed to be an "joke" pointed at degrading my signature. Be careful on what you post, for flavour can be sweet, and sour, at the same time.

(Other questions that I could bring up but should not to keep the topic going are as follows: Instead of making puns, why didn't you use both a pun and the signature at hand? Why did you think it was me that he was stating? Heck, the signature in question could be 3 or more years old. If you didn't care about my signature, why did you make the pun?)

Rhetorical BB1, who will argue (Not the bad kind, the good kind)his point to a pulp and keep his ethos, logos, and rarely, pathos.

I was very disappointed with Rock and Roll never forget, it remains one of the worst shows I have seen anywhere. I do wish we would get more out of house shows like Ed Alonzo. Cedar Fair sometimes has a winner when it comes to shows... but sadly most of the time they don't live up to expectations Paramount and/or Taft brought to the park.

• Like 10

Bare in mind cast members, producers, directors etc. for the shows can see this stuff..

If the show is disappointing, wouldn't it be appropriate to provide constructive criticism?

Yes. If it's constructive and respectful.

Nemo's a good guy, but he has an axe to grind with the ent department at the park.

Haha yeah. I'd like some more variety in the show styling as well in the future too.

Typically, head shots are required for professional companies when auditioning and 95% of the time they request a professional resume. Having a resume is one thing I believe everyone should have if they've ever had a job or are looking for a job, even in entertainment. I know several times, I've tried to just remember what roles I've played or what productions I've worked tech and that doesn't work well, it's easier to look it up on a resume.

• Like 2