The Beast Makeover

PKI_flyer

There is an article on cincinnati.com about the additions to The Beast for it's 25th birthday. The Beast I was just wondering what people thought of the new additions to The Beast. I personally was disappointed, the sings were small out in front, The signs in the station were nice, but nothing to write home about, and the sounds effects going up the lifts were barely audible. Overall I thought they could of gave him a much better, classier birthday present. I mean the only sign that even mentions it's 25 is on the photo both.I am hoping that this past weekend not all the bells and whistles were ready, and that we will see improvements in the next couple of weeks.

If they would just make the lift music louder, it would be cool. I got a good listen to it when I was stuck on the first lift (it kept looping), and it does sound good, but when I rode it later with the chain going it was hard to hear unless I was right next to it.

July 26th I'm definently there. Who's with me?!?!

What kind of things did they do for big number 20? I know that Gemini for it's 25 they had a huge banner that you could sign, I hope they do something fun for The Beast, too.

No, hopefully there will be better theming than that, like dead half-eaten bodies laying all over the place, a few heads on wooden poles, perhaps? Just a twisted sense of good theming!

First off thats Just gross! and 2ndly its a Family Park...what are you sick in the head? The theming from what i have been told was pretty cool You hear The Beast Roar in the station sounds cool.

Haha yeah, a couple of kids coming over from KidZone nextdoor and come to see half eaten bodies and stuff. Maybe they could do something in the turnaround in the beginning. Like a big lion cage with the occasional sacrificial lamb thrown in there for shizzle and giggles. Wow, we should be in charge in the new ideas departement.

First off thats Just gross! and 2ndly its a Family Park...what are you sick in the head?

You're the one who needs to get real.

Half eaten bodies and severed limbs would be great.

NO! YOU NEED to get REAL your sick in the head Sorry if i dont have a Sick Twisted sense of Humor! I was brought up better than that.

For the record, a couple years ago on the Psycho Path at Fear Fest the trail required you to walk under bodies of people that were tied up between trees and gutted. The fact that they are a family park didn't seem to stop them then, though I doubt they'd do that to The Beast. I'd like to see some eyes in the woods at night though, and maybe some stuff along the track.

First off thats Just gross! and 2ndly its a Family Park...what are you sick in the head?

You're the one who needs to get real.

Half eaten bodies and severed limbs would be great.

NO! YOU NEED to get REAL your sick in the head Sorry if i dont have a Sick Twisted sense of Humor! I was brought up better than that.

Some of us just deal better with some things than others. Its not that gross, considering people die everyday, bad things happen, and some of us have jobs that deal with that kind of stuff.

I did notice the small construction areas near certain portions of that track. That made me believe it wasnt totally "madeover" yet.

But just for fun, did anyone notice the wig in the tree next to the second lift hill? It is on the right side. A bunch of us looked over at it and started asking why it was there!? Just seemed out of place! Plus, just for kicks, if you do the train, look for the HEAD at the lower left hand corner of the jail....that is, if it is still there on friday!

For the record, a couple years ago on the Psycho Path at Fear Fest the trail required you to walk under bodies of people that were tied up between trees and gutted. The fact that they are a family park didn't seem to stop them then, though I doubt they'd do that to The Beast. I'd like to see some eyes in the woods at night though, and maybe some stuff along the track.

Yeah that was for FEARFEST KI warns people not to go if they are Faint of heart or just dont like it and they also State FEARFEST isnt Recommed for Any one Under the age of 10 or somewhat WHY FearFest is for Adults and for people that like that stuff...as for me I HATE that stuff.Its Not Right.Iam just Saying that would Ruin The Beast!

Yeah that was for FEARFEST KI warns people not to go if they are Faint of heart or just dont like it and they also State FEARFEST isnt Recommed for Any one Under the age of 10 or somewhat WHY FearFest is for Adults and for people that like that stuff...as for me I HATE that stuff.Its Not Right.Iam just Saying that would Ruin The Beast!

Oh my God. You my friend, are why kids get picked on at school.

And I am a bit "touched" in the head. If I may say so myself.

Oh my God. You my friend, are why kids get picked on at school.

And I am a bit "touched" in the head. If I may say so myself.

Well your wrong snake Kids never picked on me in school for a couple of good reasons 1.Iam 7'1 256IBS 2. Iam Wrestler I won the Mens JR Division in my school 3.I never went to a Public School I went to a Richy school for Rich Kids in Greene County.

You Gotta REALIZE were all brought up Differently we all have Different Values

And I just wanna Say Iam Sorry So lets just Drop it.