The Beast Makeover

PKI_flyer

Personally I would like to see claw marks on the trees and such, maybe mangled Beast Train to the side, perhaps an animatronic, or a costumed fellow, or a BIG CLAW THAT BUST THROUGH THE TOP OF THE TUNNEL NEARLY MISSING YOUR FACE! ...........yeah that be sweet.

See Yogi Now thats what Iam Talking about that would be Sweet!

You must be really lonely having this conversation with yourself, and as a matter of fact, I do loe women, but i also have 11 sisters , to whom I am thier only brother, I was raised not to degrate women in any way. And if this is indeed the family site , that i believe you always say it is, your avatar would be deemed PG-13..... BOO YAH

Well your wrong snake Kids never picked on me in school for a couple of good reasons 1.Iam 7'1 256IBS 2. Iam Wrestler I won the Mens JR Division in my school 3.I never went to a Public School I went to a Richy school for Rich Kids in Greene County.

7'1 and a wrestler? Doubt it. And I go to a private school too. What is your point?

I would like to a HUGE crate like SOB'S but have it look like The Beast have Escaped into the woods!

I like that idea. It would really tie The Beast and SoB together.

Well your wrong snake Kids never picked on me in school for a couple of good reasons 1.Iam 7'1 256IBS 2. Iam Wrestler I won the Mens JR Division in my school 3.I never went to a Public School I went to a Richy school for Rich Kids in Greene County.

7'1 and a wrestler? Doubt it. And I go to a private school too. What is your point?

I would like to a HUGE crate like SOB'S but have it look like The Beast have Escaped into the woods!

I like that idea. It would really tie The Beast and SoB together.

Yes Iam 7'1 and Iam a Wrestler Iam Training in the Ohio Valley Wrestling Camp whats my point is that Kids Never made of me or any of my Friends why its simple I could Smash em like a Bug!

and Lets Drop this Topic!

Okay Dino knock it off man...

Okay I really dont like to be bugged and I like to Keep to my Self But Dino is Friend of mine and I Dont like to see you Guys Knock on him

I went to school with Dino aka Matt I went to his school for 3 Years and then I was pulled out because I didnt like it there (I was a Trouble maker LoL)and went to BeaverCreek Public School for the last 2 years.. Dino or MATT Really is 7 '1 i was kind freaked out when i first met him and yeah he does wrestle thats all he talks about he is really Sensitive or how ever you Spell it okay But Yes Iam a friend to Dino we Joined this Site Together after the Other PKIFan site was Shut Down we used to Hang out at PKI all the time even if i had to ride SOB and other Coasters with his G/F But he is a really cool guy

So Please Knock it off man

Scooby

Yes Iam 7'1 and Iam a Wrestler Iam Training in the Ohio Valley Wrestling Camp

LOL! Yeah right. Next your going to tell me the WWFe is gave you a try out.

Please say hi to Nova for me. rolleyes.gif

No Iam a Indie Wrestler! Why do you care anyway This topic is suppose to be about The Beast if you wanna Fight or carry on PM ME!

I happen to like the TTD avatar. Scooby_Doo, please puncuate properly as it is a rule of this site. Your last post was a huge run-on sentence. It's hard to read when you can't separate one thought from another. I can't wait to see what's new with The Beast. Why do people refer to The Beast as a him? I was never aware that The Beast had a gender. I think some glowing red eyes hidden in the trees somewhere would be cool. And, please, people, fight somewhere else. This is not the place for it. Not only that, you make yourself sound extremely immature.