The Chicken Shack!

jasonondropzone

^I assure you, there have been FAR worse thread hijacks than this one.

As for KIC, most everything here is said in jest. If there's ever a question about a post's mood, you can always ask or just dismiss it as sarcasm. Sarcasm is very hard to pick up on a forum board anyways, so I can understand how messages can be misconstrued.

• Like 8

Likely Stunt Crew Grill. It's already set up to make fried food and it's not a popular dining option amongst guests. Ice Scream Zone, on the other hand, probably doesn't have the necessary equipment or space and seems to be popular with guests. Plus, it's named Ice Scream Zone and is right next to Banshee. How perfect is that?

• Like 5

Likely Stunt Crew Grill. It's already set up to make fried food and it's not a popular dining option amongst guests. Ice Scream Zone, on the other hand, probably doesn't have the necessary equipment or space and seems to be popular with guests. Plus, it's named Ice Scream Zone and is right next to Banshee. How perfect is that?

It doesn't help that the Stunt Crew Grill doesn't look like it's even open when it is. Ha

• Like 2

^I assure you, there have been FAR worse thread hijacks than this one.

As for KIC, most everything here is said in jest. If there's ever a question about a post's mood, you can always ask or just dismiss it as sarcasm. Sarcasm is very hard to pick up on a forum board anyways, so I can understand how messages can be misconstrued.

Anybody remember being rick rolled on here way to often?

Those were the days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

One thing I think that deters people away from Stunt Crew Grille is the fact that Festhaus, an indoor eatery with air conditioning, is not but 100 ft away. Unless the new Chicken Shack has mind-blowing food, its likely that trend will continue.

Also, whenever I've tried to go eat there, it seems like every other time its closed.

• Like 3

One thing I think that deters people away from Stunt Crew Grille is the fact that Festhaus, an indoor eatery with air conditioning, is not but 100 ft away. Unless the new Chicken Shack has mind-blowing food, its likely that trend will continue.

Also, whenever I've tried to go eat there, it seems like every other time its closed.

Agreed. I rarely noticed Stunt Crew Grille was open. First time last season I saw it open it was so dark and empty looking from the outside and everything walled off instead of open like it used to be. At first I assumed someone left the door open by mistake when we remodeling or whatever their purpose for going inside was. Ha. As a result I never once considered it as a viable eating option even when I knew it was legit open and I was in that part of the park.

• Like 1

Speaking of Hank's, will that restaurant still be operating this season? I remember it being closed often during the second half of the season and Halloween Haunt.

It often closed early last season when crowds were light.

If that trend continues this season, it will be smart to get there early in the day.

• Like 2