Slaughterhouse 2014?

Delirium2018

I agree witht eh limiting the number of houses and making higher quality ones. Around 8 houses would be great versus teh 12-13 we get now. Most parks only get a hndful of houses so it woudl still be more than most.

Many of the ones we ahve have great potential but could be better, or are great but coudl be improved. I love Madame Fatale's easily my favorite. Love to see it kep up and more at its calibre. Slaighterhouse is good and so is Wolf Pack, but both coudl be improved and made better by a few small tweaks.

Urgent Scare has great potential but right now is lackluster. If they brought it back to how it was opening year that woudl be great witht he themed queue/opening before the hospital and extended exit witht he military, and spruce up the interior a bit as well. It would become a top notch haunt.

Also jsut having more scare actors roaming would improve teh general atmosphere I think. By qcutting out a few of the lesser amzes I think they could utilize these scare actors throughout other mazes adn the park to allow for more scares in general. I don't think I'd be too disappointed if some like Delta Delta Die, Club Blood, Carnevil, CornStalkers, and Tombstone Terror-tory removed. Then utlize some of their stuff to improve the otehrs and add one new one. Maybe repurpose Carnevil into a doll factory/house type zone, have a similar appeal but be something new and different as well.

If you say your scary lawn is better than Haunt, why do you bother going to Haunt at all?

Because like every great artist, there are always things I miss and others don't. I see ideas from other Haunts (Similar to TransWorld's Haunt Expo tours, which frequented The Dent School House a few years ago if memory serves me right.), and morph them into new ideas,<<not stealing their ideas of course>>, or see how they used an idea I already used, i e web, and see how I could work on my own creations to make them better than last year(New spider types, web types that look better, etc). Also, I like going to other Haunts, I like being immersed into a theme and see the things inside, for me, Haunt is my time of the year.

I worked at the Dent School house for about 3 years (during my high school days). I loved that place. I went back this year, and can say only a few things got be freaked out/scared. For the most part, my buddy and I went through the house because we love Halloween and the entire theme. My sister and I both went to Haunt this past fall. We had not been in a few years. A few places were awesome (the hospital one, Slaughterhouse (which actually scared my sister**), the New Orleans one) while a few were just okay (the calendar one, the wolf pack, the one with the black light and bubbles). But overall we looked at it that we paid about $40 to go through about 10 houses plus rode Diamond Back and Beast. That broke down to $4 per house. Compared to the $20 I dropped at Dent earlier in the fall.

With so many guests coming to the park you are bound to have many people with many different fears (animals, smells, vamps, ghouls, ghosts, bugs, isolation, hospitals, mirrors, etc). With 12 "houses" and a few different zones, each can cater to a different group/niche.

The only thing I wish they had was more actors everywhere. But other than that it was awesome.

** My sister is a huge fan of Halloween and never gets scared by haunted attractions. However, we went to Slaughterhouse first. It was still light outside so you could see pretty well inside the haunt. We went down one of the inflated blow up rows and as she came out of the inflatable tunnel, someone either jumped out or slammed a "knife" on the wall and got her to jump and scream. Well Done!!!!**

• Like 5