Action Zone Circle

TheBeast1116

I feel like this topic is necessary here, I infact almost posted this exact topic for week X. I say that we could see either green space(theming/etc), lockers, or a entry way to the Coaster Connection, due to what I can already tell.

• Like 2

I think it is most likely green space with flowers and benches....

But what if it was a projected light show similar to the one below (of course there would be some kind of motion involved....I think CP had some kind of light package similar to this installed last year (or the year before) on the main midway.

http://www.notape.net/product/show_product/23005086

• Like 1

Oh I don't think KI would install a full blown show there, perhaps just a light show that plays after dark to give the plaza a "wow factor" for night visitors. I could imagine little children playing in the lights moving along the ground for entertainment while part of their group is riding rides. Sort of like a night time version of a play fountain.

• Like 5

Well I'm the only one that voted for Flying Eagles. More of wishing it to be true and what a great surprise it would be if that was it.

I'm happy that the circle is being changed. That's good progress towards changing that whole area. But if it happened to be Flying Eagles I would be just as excited for them as Banshee and I'm sure there would be a whole lot of people that would love it also.

I'm with you about the Flying Eagles. I never got to ride it, cause I wasn't born at the time it opened and closed.

So that begs the question, are you old enough to join KIC forums according to the TOS?

I first joined when I was twelve but I'm now 14. Some other members here have grown to become great posters here even if they join under-age.

I voted Fountain because that would be very cool. I mean planters and gardens and benches are great but fountains are way cooler.

• Like 3