Action Zone Circle

TheBeast1116

I found that with this forum, there is alot of outliars. Either too strict or too childish but I think that what's keep me coming back. Or it could be the activity level here, KIC seems to be one of afew sites that doesn't have a lack of activity. Atleast BB1 used the word's proper meaning instead of the slang meaning and it wasn't directed at anyone.

Sometimes, KIC is very queer but that is a very good thing. A boring forum wouldn't have the level of activity ya'll have. Be thankful!

• Like 15

^^ It's quite an "educating" experience when you find it.

I actually can't wait to see the final product of "The Circle" now, although I'm willing to bet money people are going to go into conniptions once they find something's been left out of the loop.

Or is it, IN the loop? Always get those two tangled.

• Like 7

What are you talking about? That's the 2013 map and it's not even accurate to the what it really looked like in 2013. How is that reliable at all?

Also quick thing i found a picture from what I think was earlier today and now i can actually see that flower beds have been formed.

Intheloop_zpsa89ee4dd.jpg

Check it out! Disregard my earlier comment about if we are getting flower beds or not. :P

nice timing with the train running threw the course on Banshee.
  • Like 4

Enough with attacking each other in this thread already. Who would have thought talking about a circle like area in the middle of Action Zone would tear us all apart?

Well if you put enough of us into a circle.......

Yup..still a teeny kid though, middle school if I remember correctly

Back when I could only distinguish wood from steel coaster :P

Wow times changed

Clear

Some of us (myself) can still only distinguish wood from steel when it comes to coasters. I also can tell the difference bewteen bad and good coasters, but have noticed that many of my bad coasters have the same brand.....

• Like 4

I'm sorry, but please do not use the word queer as a synonym for stupid. It's just as bad as using the R word or the synonym for a bundle of sticks. Some, including myself take huge offense to it being used as a synonym for stupid.

I tend to enjoy your off the wall posts and laugh to my self, but this one, I'm quite irritated.

Queer means weird. I sensed no condescending or homophobic intent behind his use.

Edit: sorry didnt see the page turn on mobile. I have had jabs with BB1 but he contributes to topics, something I and many others have been guilty of not doing lately. So to be on topic...I really think the Celtic sign is realistic and would look great. I would love some flowers and trees too with a seating are. Really anything to break up all the plain white concrete would be a plus. Many seem to know what it is, I surely do not though! I am too worn out to piece it together lol.

• Like 1