Action Zone Circle

TheBeast1116

I get it. I just started a full time job and am doing school. I still try to adhere to rules and requests though. I do not know how to do what is asked as far as screenshots go, so I do not post them. Please do not take this as an attack it's just that space and time is being wasted asking you to upload the pic rather than link the webcam and others who are doing work and school would rather read pertinent info than requests to properly upload pics. I see what you are talking about though and agree something similar is coming. If it seems like we are being picky sorry, smooth and correct posting just aids the ebb and flow of this busy community. (Yes I know I made one of those posts I referenced...sorry.)

• Like 5

I really want to see more trees planted in Action Zone. Personally I think trees just make areas look nicer. They also provide shade, which is a huge plus! Shade is much needed in Action Zone, which has pretty much been a concrete desert. Or a sea of concrete. Whichever expression you'd prefer to use is fine with me.

It's looking like at least the circle will receive some kind of plant life, hopefully some trees as well. I personally think that this is a much needed change, and I am glad Kings Island is changing it. Of course I'd love some new brick pavers to replace the concrete, but this is a great start to that (if it is, like many of us think it is, new planters going into the circle).

I can't wait to see all of the new things that have been done/being done in Action Zone this summer, with all of the new paint, The Bat, Banshee, the circle, The Chicken Shack, and Coaster Connection.

• Like 9

I hope its an improved walk way more than anything else as Action Zone will be brimming with people now. Anything else will make that area a congested mess (people who've been around the park during SOB's first few years and when Delirium opened should know this).

• Like 1

This is my last post until probably until 3.something. don't think I'm not doing school. Cause I am. Actually today I'm starting a new chapter in Science about space. I'll tell you a lot about it later. Have a beautiful day Spectrum91!

I like the sarcasm in this post, it looks shiny too.

Take a moment and watch a POV of your favorite coaster. Done yet? Good, now quit complaining, the whole community is not a part of the "tech clique" that some of us are in. Some don't have the ethos of such knowledge, nor of the knowledge of any kind of function(key) except for the essentials. Besides, watching Kings Island is not that bad, at least it is there for you to see, they could just as easily take it off and call it quits. But they don't because they CARE about you enough and the enthusiast base, so respect what other members try to do for you to see what is going on. Because to be honest, some of you, which I shall not name, are really starting to act like fanboys who have nothing else to do but rant about petty things that have little to no significance in the future.

BB1, taking a tea break.

• Like 5

Because to be honest, some of you, which I shall not name, are really starting to act like fanboys who have nothing else to do but rant about petty things that have little to no significance in the future..

Like Boomerang Bay?

In no way am I a fan boy about Boomerang Bay. Sure, I like Boomerang Bay, I may allude to it, but do I get all "<caps>hey buddy, you can't say that, you're stupid!</caps>". That's just stupid. I don't disown other's ideas, I embrace them and look at their stand point. I don't go all "YoungStud" on people, I just use BB occasionally for reference, and I like it. Shall I call everyone else who is an enthusiast, a fan boy now under your logic? No, that's stupid, that is almost being worse than a fan boy. I like BB, but at the same time, I like SC too. Which, I guess you didn't know that I like SC as well, so wouldn't that make me not a fan boy anyways? Look at the context, and look at some of my posts, I am in no way a fan boy, I am an enthusiast, something I am proud to be.

BB1, an enthusiast of the waterpark at Kings Island, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 6

Because to be honest, some of you, which I shall not name, are really starting to act like fanboys who have nothing else to do but rant about petty things that have little to no significance in the future..

Like Boomerang Bay?

In no way am I a fan boy about Boomerang Bay. Sure, I like Boomerang Bay, I may allude to it, but do I get all "<caps>hey buddy, you can't say that, you're stupid!</caps>". That's just stupid. I don't disown other's ideas, I embrace them and look at their stand point. I don't go all "YoungStud" on people, I just use BB occasionally for reference, and I like it. Shall I call everyone else who is an enthusiast, a fan boy now under your logic? No, that's stupid, that is almost being worse than a fan boy. I like BB, but at the same time, I like SC too. Which, I guess you didn't know that I like SC as well, so wouldn't that make me not a fan boy anyways? Look at the context, and look at some of my posts, I am in no way a fan boy, I am an enthusiast, something I am proud to be.

BB1, an enthusiast of the waterpark at Kings Island, nothing more, nothing less.

I can never understand anything you say, BB1. You jump around topics and contradict yourself so much, it's almost as if you're trying to leave your opinions as ambiguous as possible.

" '<caps>hey buddy, you can't say that, you're stupid!</caps>'. That's just stupid. I don't disown other's ideas."

And then...

"Shall I call everyone else who is an enthusiast, a fan boy now under your logic? No, that's stupid."

Not to mention you allude to Boomerang Bay more than just "occasionally."

• Like 10

Like Boomerang Bay?

I can never understand anything you say, BB1. You jump around topics and contradict yourself so much, it's almost as if you're trying to leave your opinions as ambiguous as possible.

" '<caps>hey buddy, you can't say that, you're stupid!</caps>'. That's just stupid. I don't disown other's ideas."

And then...

"Shall I call everyone else who is an enthusiast, a fan boy now under your logic? No, that's stupid."

What I was doing there was mending the idea of an fan boy, and an enthusiast, something I think has merged on this site. Occasionally, yes, once in a good number of posts I will refer to Boomerang Bay, but only out of relevance if I could. Sometimes the posting style, tells the tone of the post, in fact, I tend to tinker around with my tones with my posts. Though, I would use an adjective to ambiguous to describe a few of my posts, not all are really, as you state, ambiguous. Tell me, if I say "I hope that the color will be darker", is that being ambiguous? Yes, I can be cryptic, and sometimes I do state that, but I am blunt to the point when I have an topic of discussion, that needs not any kind of pun. If I were to use a pun, then it would break my logos. Though, if I use a pun a certain way, I could easily make a spoof of the subject, making myself look like a man of logic, and the jester's court.

I would debate my point further, but I feel like such an debate would take away from the matter at hand, Action Zone's Circle, something that the topic was supposed to be about.

When I did see the last webcam shot, I did notice dirt, and some sort of concrete. Hopefully we could see a definite shape by the middle of the month, more likely the middle-end of March.

• Like 1

Yes, I think we can all agree it's very hard to understand BB1...let's move on...

Referring to an above post, can we expect a Banshee POV on media day? I would love to see it.

Just realized this is a thread about the Action Zone circle; oh well.

• Like 8

Like Boomerang Bay?

And then...

What I was doing there was mending the idea of an fan boy, and an enthusiast, something I think has merged on this site. Occasionally, yes, once in a good number of posts I will refer to Boomerang Bay, but only out of relevance if I could. Sometimes the posting style, tells the tone of the post, in fact, I tend to tinker around with my tones with my posts. Though, I would use an adjective to ambiguous to describe a few of my posts, not all are really, as you state, ambiguous. Tell me, if I say "I hope that the color will be darker", is that being ambiguous? Yes, I can be cryptic, and sometimes I do state that, but I am blunt to the point when I have an topic of discussion, that needs not any kind of pun. If I were to use a pun, then it would break my logos. Though, if I use a pun a certain way, I could easily make a spoof of the subject, making myself look like a man of logic, and the jester's court.

I would debate my point further, but I feel like such an debate would take away from the matter at hand, Action Zone's Circle, something that the topic was supposed to be about.

When I did see the last webcam shot, I did notice dirt, and some sort of concrete. Hopefully we could see a definite shape by the middle of the month, more likely the middle-end of March.

I realize you like to add character to your posts--which isn't a crime--but this actually doesn't make sense. Like, at all. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so, either.

I don't know if it actually was your intent to come across this way, but when you make these kinds of posts, then make posts about how you talk in your own way or something, it kinda comes across as egotistically hedonistic (if there isn't a better term for that.) When you add in stuff about "the supreme BB1" or, paraphrased, about it being a pleasure to meet you in real life, it really propagates a bad image that I don't think you mean to create for yourself. I've seen you make posts before that actually contributed to conversation (e.g. your posts after you took your hiatus), and I did enjoy them. I can't tell you what to do, but I hope you'll take this seriously as a friendly request to return to those types of posts.

Now, since jdawg1998 said it: the Action Zone circle. I really don't think anything special's going on there. Come opening day, I'm fully expecting some pavers with a drain in the middle of them for rainwater. The end. :P

• Like 10

Edit* I felt mean...let's talk about parks and rides and stuff!

I believe the signs are pointing to a future (year or two from now) retheme of Action Zone. This is purely conjecture but I think in the circle a plaza or Banshee theaming of some sort will show up. Flowers and trees would look every bit as good but the footers(?) point to something else to me. I can not wait to find out!

• Like 2