Passbook app?

I think it would be a nice thing if Kings Island created a Passbook app for both season pass holders and online ticket sales. This could be convent for those who don't want to worry about loosing a season pass card and want to carry light into the park. Some people don't want to bring money into the park but their phone in case they need to call someone. Overall I believe that adding a passbook app for season passes and ticket sales would be beniticial for the general public and season pass holders.

EDIT: Also could lead to more advertising options online.

• Like 3

I think it would be a nice thing if Kings Island created a passbook app for both season pass holders and online ticket sales.

Kings Island's ticket vendor offers support for iOS's Passbook, along with a similar function in their own Android/iOS application's mobile ticket store. No Cedar Fair park has announced plans to use it for season passes, as far as I know.

(By the way, Passbook is a registered trademark owned by Apple.)

• Like 1

It would be neat to see season passes usable via the Passbook app, but not as a replacement for plastic passes. It could be a backup.

Ah, but there is some money to be made in replacement passes. You do get three opportunities to forget your pass and get a free ticket at the ticket office. After three, you have to pay a replacement fee.

-homestar92, who used to have a gold pass with an Arrow looper on it, and is sad that he lost it...

• Like 3