Cedar Point's New All Day Dining Plan

Aside from the season long one which you could definitely use to your advantage, I think these are more about convenience than they are about money-saving. Which is fine. Some people want that. You'd have to be strategic and eat quite a bit more than most people would otherwise to save any kind of big money on these plans. Just my two cents.

• Like 2

^ CP's website still mentions that parking includes a $0.50 causeway toll. If you enter to drop someone off, you'd be refunded $14.50 of your $15 parking fee.

It was my understanding that the segregated toll was kept for legal purposes. I believe that the toll has been there since the causeway was constructed.

• Like 1

^ Which reads:

The daily parking fee is $15 for cars and motorcycles. For oversized vehicles such as campers, trailers, trucks, etc., the daily parking fee is $20. (Daily parking fees include a $.50 toll charge).

We also offer Preferred Parking for $25 per car. Prefered Parking gives you the closest and most convenient location in our lot!

Where does it say that you can get a $14.50 refund if you enter just to drop someone off? And how would one go about getting that refund?

• 1 month later...