Cedar Point's New All Day Dining Plan

Oh agreed.

Only reason I can think it was dropped for season long was ite use and not turning a profit. I mean it is a buffet. I could eat the hell out of some food in there.

But I'll take employee break areas

BUT if you're given unlimited food all season, what's the difference if that unlimited food is presented unlimitedly in a buffet?

Unless the food isn't REALLY unlimited. Which it isn't. Perhaps folks were getting the wrong idea and taking advantage of unlimited food when their unlimited pass really was supposed to be limited. Get it?

• Like 2

And Cedar Fair can make unlimited changes.

The buyer can't make ANY, and gets whatever Cedar Fair, in its sole judgment and discretion, decides to provide.

Rent a car for a year. The first week you get an Escalade. After that, we can change it to anything we want...including a worn out 1972 Pinto. Who'd buy THAT?

I am hoping the original intent was valid until Labor Day and they changed it. It was verbally mentioned to me, yet I haven't seen anything in writing to indicate that is indeed accurate, so here is hoping it is valid thru Nov 2nd!

I still purchased it because it was an incredible deal even if it ends Labor Day.

So, I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that the All Season Dining Plan was only good until Labor Day. With the fact that this reference has been removed, I take it that it is no longer true.

Then I looked at Kings Island's FAQ. It didn't mention a Labor Day cutoff, but still has a lot of great information about Fun Perks! I'm not kidding....

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/faq

• Like 4