Kings Island Bathrooms

Delirium2018

Ok, this has been on my mind for a very long time. Every time I go to Kings Island, I usually go to the bathroom before I start to ride the rides. I must say the bathrooms are really disgusting. Yes, I know it's hard to keep the bathrooms really clean. But the thing is are they even trying? The stalls are the most disgusting. I think we all can agree they need to work on their bathrooms... What do you think they can do? What could they do to keep them cleaner? Also part of the reason of the overly disgusting bathrooms is not just staff but also the visitors. What so hard about flushing a toilet?! Or going to the bathroom in the toilet and not the FLOOR?! Come on!!!

Some strange topics being created tonight... Anyways in my experience, Planet Snoopys bathrooms along with the Rivertown/Coney transfer have always been acceptably clean. Maybe you catch them right before cleaning time?

• Like 4

As a former Park Services worker, I used to clean the mens restrooms back in the early 90's and we were always assigned a specific group of restrooms to maintain for a particular area. For instance, I might be assigned to clean the mens restroom on International Street and outside the main gate and the mens restroom in the Festhaus. We took pride in our work and kept them cleaned, but we are unable to clean up a mess when we are in transit to the next restroom. Any employee that notices a restroom that needs attention, will notify their supervisor or call to report it. If a guest sees where it needs attention, just let an employee know and they will take care of it. On busy days it can be hectic, but they do their best and they all try to work together. On those days, a supervisor might be helping out and will help. Also, if any sweep worker spots something that needs attention they will try to take care of it and or notify their supervisor. But yes, some guests can be a pain in the butt, but we try not to let it get to us. Outside of keeping someone stationed in a restroom full time, not much can be done when the worker leaves and the next guest messes things up.

• Like 11

The ladies restrooms this past season was cleaner than in recent years. I saw ladies cleaning throughout the day on each visit. In fact I think the entire park is cleaner since CF took over the park. Then again, I try going on days that are not busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

There is a phone number posted inside every restroom in the park, along with instructions to send any concerns/complaints via text message. If something's filthy, let them know.

For what it's worth, I didn't see any major restroom cleanliness issues at Kings Island or Cedar Point last season.

• Like 8

Speaking of this, do you guys have a "secret" bathroom that you use in the parks? By secret I mean off the beaten path and not used very much.

At Cedar Point, I've never seen another person in the Challenge Park restrooms. I have yet to find one at Kings Island.

• Like 1

Speaking of this, do you guys have a "secret" bathroom that you use in the parks? By secret I mean off the beaten path and not used very much.

At Cedar Point, I've never seen another person in the Challenge Park restrooms. I have yet to find one at Kings Island.

I could actually see that about Challenge Park to a degree. At KI they are all pretty busy typically, unless its raining heavily then nearly all of them are quiet cause no one is there really to speak of, lol. I spent many years working Park Services, I actually loved it. Lots of exercise!

• Like 2

There are not very many bathrooms at Kings Island: 1) International Street 2) Rivertown 3) Coney Mall by Racer 4) Snoopy 5) AZ by Banshee 6) AZ by Invertigo. And 7) Coney Mall by WindSeeker.

You're missing a couple.

8. Festhaus

9. Red's Hall of Fame Grille

10. Rivertown near Diamondback (it's the same building as Snoopy's, but they're separate)

11. International Restaurant (yeah yeah, I know, not generally open to the public)

And then even a few more if you were to include Picnic Grove and Soak City.

• Like 2

As far as bathrooms go, just add one in X-Base and I will be a happy camper. I dislike the fact that if I really have to go, I would have to walk very fast (no running in the park) to either the bathroom next to WindSeeker or to the one across from The Burrito Shack.

• Like 5

I went on a Saturday during Haunt this past year and the park was the most crowded I have ever witnessed in hundreds of visits, but every bathroom I went in was surprisingly clean. I thought the staff did an outstanding job given the crowd.

• Like 6

I think that people are lazy, but I think the bathrooms should be made bigger especially when there is big crowds.

if you can design a bathroom that can expand and contract based upon the number of people coming thru the gates, you'd be a very rich person. I'm not exactly sure what laziness has to do with the size of the bathrooms, when you've got to go, you've got to go.

Secret restrooms? If I had a secret restroom, I certainly wouldn't share it, as it would no longer be a restroom, but the festhaus ones seem to be pretty well attended to, as wel as the onces in the Reds HOF grille.

• Like 6

There are not very many bathrooms at Kings Island: 1) International Street 2) Rivertown 3) Coney Mall by Racer 4) Snoopy 5) AZ by Banshee 6) AZ by Invertigo. And 7) Coney Mall by WindSeeker.

You're missing a couple.

8. Festhaus

9. Red's Hall of Fame Grille

10. Rivertown near Diamondback (it's the same building as Snoopy's, but they're separate)

11. International Restaurant (yeah yeah, I know, not generally open to the public)

And then even a few more if you were to include Picnic Grove and Soak City.

I purposefully left all of those out because I was referring to each standalone bathroom building. I also didn't include SC of PG because they are areas outside of the main park which we were talking about.

• Like 1

Gotta say every visit I made to the bathrooms last year I was very pleased with the cleanliness.

Then again....at my age, I have a highly trained colon that does not need attention throughout the day at the park so my only impressions came from a quick wizz stop. To be honest, never have been a fan of public toilets for the more intimate extractions and usually avoid them unless completely necessary.

TMI??

• Like 5