Next New Ride?

Delirium2018

I'm happy with Banshee... but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some internal disappointment when it wasn't a giga. This is mainly due to the fact that I ride coasters in the front and the giga we have in our state comes with lots of bugs @ night. It's hard to enjoy a coaster when you're getting smacked in the face constantly.

I'm happy it wasn't a B&M giga, i was perfectly content with Banshee being an Invert. The disappointment came after tearing down a multi world record wooden coaster, for a single record invert... They really had the chance to take all of the records
  • Like 1

That would be one compact coaster, by Kings Island's standards. It'd probably, if ever used, would be a minor expansion to a coaster that'd extend over FOF and beyond there. Then have maybe one flat in front of AE and some shops in the actual triangle as well as the coaster station.

At least that's what my imagination sees. I wouldn't see an entire coaster being placed int there. And I'd rather a ride not tower over top of Racer. It looks weird when coasters are built over top of other coasters (FOF is inside so the experience of the ride wouldn't be dominated by a bigger ride)

You'd probably have to get rid of the excess track for AE that was intended for the third train's storage.

Here's a wish list of what I would like to see in the future for Kings Island:

Action Zone: Intamin Giga Coaster, Intamin Prefab Wooden Coaster, or Rocky Mountain Construction Wooden Coaster.

Oktoberfest: Intamin Blitz Coaster, or Gerstlauer Infinity Coaster, to replace Adventure Express

Coney Mall: Enterprise, Ferris wheel, or a Chance and Morgan Trabant.

X-Base: Intamin Strata Coaster, B&M Wing Coaster, or a B&M Floor-less Coaster...Definitely add some restrooms tho.

Rivertown, Flying Eagles, a Mack Rides Wild Mouse coaster inside of The old Crypt building, or something like CW The Guardian..

Soak City: ProSlide Water Coaster.

International Street: Antique Cars to take up the Tower Gardens lot.

I will have to disagree on Oktoberfest, I would like to see the old classic Bavarian Beetle make a come back, or at least some sort of Spinnin' Keggers (Spinnin' Piggus?) or Flying Bobs attraction I mean come on, those are some amazing attractions.

Sadly I don't think Oktoberfest will ever get an expansion (at least not in the near future). The room is just too minimal in that section.

Edit:

Now, if you removed the basketball game, and the Coca-Cola area, and that rope ladder climb game, maybe you could expand Oktoberfest that way in between The Racer and Adventure Express to behind Flight of Fear, but that's a stretch. That removes a lot of things that don't necessarily need to be removed when we have plenty of land, or better access elsewhere.

Oktoberfest: Intamin Blitz Coaster, or Gerstlauer Infinity Coaster, to replace Adventure Express

You have violated the Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not mess with Adventure Express.

NOW YOU SHALL PAY!!!!

Because "on the 8th day, God made Adventure Express, and saw how good it was."

• Like 9

It's in the Terms of Service. The complaints about it are getting old. Just saying.

See particularly the first and next to last paragraph:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/4128-terms-of-service/#entry60232

Actually more than that. Compliance is required. By users, by this website. By law.

So, as has been said before, by the gracious Administrator here as to the "capitalization comments," "and they will continue."

This is particularly so as to park and ride and attraction names and those of park sponsors and of those known to be especially protective of their marks (Photoshop, for one...).

• Like 10

By the power of Thor's Hammer, you are......

Hey, a B&M Giga (mythical, i know) called Thor's Hammer wouldn't be that bad.

(Tablet doesn't like posting)

• Like 1