Next New Ride?

Delirium2018

Yes, they are the same. I was just pointing out the major risk it is, at both parks, to use textured lighting in the fountain show, I probably worded it wrong. One person may not be affected by it, however another might.

I believe there are warnings posted around the fountain at CW mentioning the use of special effects/lighting during the show, but I can't say for sure.

Hey if we are dreaming maybe face off goes away and there comes a new coaster that interacts with the gate as we have seen at CP and CW

I am not aware of a coaster named Face/Off, can't find it on any roster as a current ride at Kings Island! :) Just teasing you! Or Timberwolf going away...I'd much rather see that go away. I can take one ride on Invertigo a year....Timberwolf...I haven't gotten a good ride on that, well ever since I started visiting Kings Island, the Fun and Only.

• Like 8

It was a long day, and honestly, I couldnt remember the new name of the ride to save my life. I also noticed I didnt Capitalize the F and O.... haha Invertigo... Invertigo.... Invertioff...Faceago....Face/Off....

Lol, no worries! I had to give you a hard time! :)

I would have done the same, so I expect no less!!!

• Like 2

I am not aware of a coaster named Face/Off, can't find it on any roster as a current ride at Kings Island! :) Just teasing you! Or Timberwolf going away...I'd much rather see that go away. I can take one ride on Invertigo a year....Timberwolf...I haven't gotten a good ride on that, well ever since I started visiting Kings Island, the Fun and Only.

Hey if we are dreaming maybe face off goes away and there comes a new coaster that interacts with the gate as we have seen at CP and CW

I haven't been to Timberwolf..

I believe it was Tiffany, and a band I wish not to mention. Just say, I didn't Hang Tough.

• Like 2

Interesting video. Honestly, I'm thinking a Soak City expansion in 2016 and maybe a new coaster in 2017 along with some new flats. Also, not a fan of the proposed GCI location... I think a certain butcher and his family might have something to say about that as well...

• Like 3

A 2016 Soak City expansion seems likely and is very much needed; however, the two locations pointed out in the video are not ideal candidates for a large slide complex. There is a large power-line that bisects Soak City running through the location next to Splash River. The location next to Tidal Wave Bay would be isolated and difficult to access if the entrance to the hypothetical slide complex faces Tidal Wave Bay so a second entrance path would have to be added near the main entrance to Soak City by altering or removing the smoking section next to the main entrance.

I would add a children's splash pad next at the location next to Splash River, re-surface Breakers Bay, add restrooms next to Splash River, add a food location near Splash River and would add a large slide complex in the open field next to Mondo Monsoon.

• Like 3

A 2016 Soak City expansion seems likely and is very much needed; however, the two locations pointed out in the video are not ideal candidates for a large slide complex. There is a large power-line that bisects Soak City running through the location next to Splash River. The location next to Tidal Wave Bay would be isolated and difficult to access if the entrance to the hypothetical slide complex faces Tidal Wave Bay so a second entrance path would have to be added near the main entrance to Soak City by altering or removing the smoking section next to the main entrance.

I would add a children's splash pad next at the location next to Splash River, re-surface Breakers Bay, add restrooms next to Splash River, add a food location near Splash River and would add a large slide complex in the open field next to Mondo Monsoon.

I like the idea of a bathroom next to Splash River, seems like you have to walk a mile to get to the bathrooms from there.

• Like 5

Interesting video. Honestly, I'm thinking a Soak City expansion in 2016 and maybe a new coaster in 2017 along with some new flats. Also, not a fan of the proposed GCI location... I think a certain butcher and his family might have something to say about that as well...

I agree. With what they have been doing at the other parks I think a 2016 Soak City expansion is the ost likely, and one fo teh most needed, things at the park. It defitnely seems too soon after Banshee for a major investment like a Trioech coaster/dark ride. I could potentially see that getting built for 2017 and think either the oldy Crypt building or the Action Theater are the most likely spots as they are large buildings ready to go. Action Theater would be good for a flat dark ride and Crypt for one like Wonder Mountain's Guardian.

I don't see what the butcher would hae against that spot though as it does not interfere with any butcher shops in the area. Think 2019 would be a better year for a new wooden coaser if they did one though as this would be both the 40th Anniversary of The Beast and the 10th Anniversary fo SoB's closing. Perfect time to revive Son of Beast in some fashion. Maybe a custom RMC type hybrid coaster for it's rebirth.

Also I agree with upstop that a extaTERRORestrial Alein Encounter type attraction would be perfect in X-Base. Add that, an extreme flat ride like a Sledgehammer or Screamin' Swing, bathrooms and a food stand woudl round out that section nicely and make it a great full area unto itself.

• Like 3

I agree. With what they have been doing at the other parks I think a 2016 Soak City expansion is the ost likely, and one fo teh most needed, things at the park. It defitnely seems too soon after Banshee for a major investment like a Trioech coaster/dark ride. I could potentially see that getting built for 2017 and think either the oldy Crypt building or the Action Theater are the most likely spots as they are large buildings ready to go. Action Theater would be good for a flat dark ride and Crypt for one like Wonder Mountain's Guardian.

I don't see what the butcher would hae against that spot though as it does not interfere with any butcher shops in the area. Think 2019 would be a better year for a new wooden coaser if they did one though as this would be both the 40th Anniversary of The Beast and the 10th Anniversary fo SoB's closing. Perfect time to revive Son of Beast in some fashion. Maybe a custom RMC type hybrid coaster for it's rebirth.

Also I agree with upstop that a extaTERRORestrial Alein Encounter type attraction would be perfect in X-Base. Add that, an extreme flat ride like a Sledgehammer or Screamin' Swing, bathrooms and a food stand woudl round out that section nicely and make it a great full area unto itself.

I would like to see another alien type attraction in X-Base, a attraction like ExtraTerrorestrial Alien Encounter would work out perfectly at Kings Island. For Dinosaurs Alive I would like to see in the future, a Dinosaur themed ride, to go along in that area, is Action Theater still open?

Also bigger bathroom expansions would be nice, preferably on International Street.

.... Think 2019 would be a better year for a new wooden coaster if they did one though as this would be both the 40th Anniversary of The Beast and the 10th Anniversary fo SoB's closing. Perfect time to revive Son of Beast in some fashion. Maybe a custom RMC type hybrid coaster for it's rebirth.

Another sequel you say eh.... We have the Father, we had the Son, might as well add the Spirit to round out the trinity... ^_^

• Like 3