Next New Ride?

Delirium2018

To be completely honest, I'd want them to get rid of some Soak City slides. The pretzel-twist one is absolutely horrible and a waste of space. So are the three really steep slides. They just aren't fun. At least I don't think so, and I feel like a lot of other people are the same way. Soak City needs more quality slides i.e., a water coaster, another slide tower with a few twisting, winding slides, a "toilet" bowl slide, etc..

Awe man, those were actually some of the best ones my last trip.  My buddy and I had a blast racing each other....

• Like 5

To be completely honest, I'd want them to get rid of some Soak City slides. The pretzel-twist one is absolutely horrible and a waste of space. So are the three really steep slides. They just aren't fun. At least I don't think so, and I feel like a lot of other people are the same way. Soak City needs more quality slides i.e., a water coaster, another slide tower with a few twisting, winding slides, a "toilet" bowl slide, etc..

I agree that Soak City needs more quality slides, but I see no reason for removing any slides at the moment. There is plenty of space there they can use or expand for new water slides or towers. So why replace slides when you can simply add and expand.

• Like 9

I'd love to see a water coaster. I haven't figured out why KI doesn't have one yet when the two at Holiday World are still getting critical acclaim years after installation. Plus, something like that with high capacity will help spread out the crowds and (hopefully) make lines shorter at the other slides.

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...