Something is up with the infamous Action Zone Circle

BoddaH1994

I can't see thm all in that photo very well, but it looks loke most are round, but one looks square, and at a different elevation. Base for a power box or something different than the others?

Edit: not sure what they're doing but exciting to see soooo many pickups, trucks, Bobcats, etc. in that whole corner of the park right now!

• Like 1

This area was a vast stretch of concrete without shade. I believe now there will be a center pole with an outer ring of poles that they will stretch a sun screen material, like in some Q lines. With flower planters and benches for people to sit and enjoy a refreshment while people watching. It will be for some of those people that are too chicken to ride, they can stop at the new shack and have a sandwich or strips.:) What is going on looks a lot like the viewing plaza in front of Gatekeeper, round shady area with flowers, seating and food nearby.

• Like 4

Don't we already have a topic about this exact topic?

I can easily see multiple things going in, but in all honesty, don't get your hopes up. It could be a small stand for food, or as many have told me, lighting fixtures. Other than that, I really do not see anything that we should truly be "hyped" up about. (Yes, I did stir the pot with variables multiple times too :) )

• Like 2

I understand that, and I'm not condoning it, it's just the fact of having two topics of the same idea, just doesn't seem logical in the run of things.

I still say that it won't be nothing in the circle.

• Like 4

I think that it might be a designated smoking area. In that case, they might be able to turn down the volume of the no smoking message in Delirium's queue!

I hope that it is not a smoking area, though. I think it will be sort of a gazebo structure that has some lockers and bushes and trees and probably a photo spot or Banshee info panel.

This was edited because my stupid mouse clicked without my permission.

We have a moderation team that's responsible for making sure that the forums run smoothly. You're not on it.

OH SNAP!!

Lol...great reply.

The circle - pretty sure I've said before that it will be something that enhances Banshee that all guest will enjoy.

• Like 7

I understand that, and I'm not condoning it, it's just the fact of having two topics of the same idea, just doesn't seem logical in the run of things...

To add to what fryoj just said, you are going to have to condone it. So long as you are here, it's not yours to choose to condone or not condone (which means to put up with something you consider morally wrong -- I suspect you meant condemn. Even if you did, the point remains the same.)

• Like 3