Something is up with the infamous Action Zone Circle

BoddaH1994

I really think we all are over thinking this too much. It could simply be an entrance with a sign that says "Action Zone" (or whatever they end up calling it this year), welcoming you to that section of the park.

I'm 99.9% sure we will not see the name of Action Zone changing. But I'm 100% sure the look of Action Zone will be very, very different than previous seasons.

• Like 4

I'm 99.9% sure we will not see the name of Action Zone changing. But I'm 100% sure the look of Action Zone will be very, very different than previous seasons.

EXACTLY! No matter what Action Zone IS getting rethemed. That's completely evident (the target, the store names, the painting, etc.) But will it be renamed? Who cares? It'll still be almost completely rethemed.

• Like 1

There is a way to find out what the circle will be without waiting for it to be finished. I won't say any more than that. I do not have access to any information any of you do not have access to, and I did not have to leave my computer, but I am confident in what will become of the circle. And I'd like to think y'all know I won't troll. I have a reputation to keep.

-homestar92, noticing that something that happened in 2011 has happened again.

• Like 11

You can tell the Off-Season is really getting to some when a circle that was once a target in Action Zone causes posters to go crazy when it gets taken out, to be updated, to something that most will just walk over (around pending final outcome).

Don't you dare look down upon us. *glaring up hunched over at the keyboard*

• Like 7

I know what it is and have a picture of the finished project. You will have to wait and see what it is April 18 or 17 or 16 to the few lucky ones going to media day or scream like a kid again or opening day ! Enjoy the wait. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

• Like 1

You can tell the Off-Season is really getting to some when a circle that was once a target in Action Zone causes posters to go crazy when it gets taken out, to be updated, to something that most will just walk over (around pending final outcome).

Don't you dare look down upon us. *glaring up hunched over at the keyboard*
I am 6'2 can't help it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I know what it is and have a picture of the finished project. You will have to wait and see what it is April 18 or 17 or 16 to the few lucky ones going to media day or scream like a kid again or opening day ! Enjoy the wait. :)

16th?

16th?
Yes it's a surprise ;)

16th?
Yes it's a surprise ;)

What do you mean? Media Day and Scream like a Kid Again is on the 17th. Opening day is the 18th.

16th?
Yes it's a surprise ;)

What do you mean? Media Day and Scream like a Kid Again is on the 17th. Opening day is the 18th.

It's a surprise. Shhh! ;)

• Like 2