Something is up with the infamous Action Zone Circle

BoddaH1994

Ah ok. I have only been to Cedar Point once since Gatekeeper (well twice over the period of one weekend) so I didn't pay tons of attention to that area. That will be very nice! Aaron will be happy to have that LOL sit in the shade and wait while I'm on Banshee and other AZ rides. Thanks for sharing!

As a non-smoker, I have no objections to the placement of the majority of the smoking areas. I'm not a fan of the placement of the one in the middle of Coney Mall, but that's the only one that sticks out to me. I think the park has done a good job of putting them far enough off the main midway as to keep secondhand smoke from being a big issue, while making them close enough to still be convenient for those who smoke.

The one right next to the front gate is in a rather poor location for various reasons...

I despised that when I worked at the park in 2008 and 2009. Nothing like ending a shift with a breath full of second hand smoke...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...