Holiday World announces new-for-2014 restraunt in Splashin' Safari

Holiday World has, on their Facebook page, announced a new-for-2014 restraunt...and it shall be known as...WILDEBEESTRO!?!? :P

1912427_10152042461299538_528509330_n.jp

They will serve: Wraps, Seafood, Salad, Fresh Fruit, & more. Sounds like an interesting menu. Then again, stuff like this is par-for-the-course for Holiday World, and it's nice to see they are still trying to stay as true as possible to what made them great in spite of the recent legal battles.

PS: The name of the restraunt as the Facebook post said it spelled it differently than what the above picture shows. I'm just gonna go with the name given via the Facebook post for now.

• Like 9

UPDATE!

Well, a little more research and I found out Wildebeestro is NOT the ONLY new-for-2014 shop at Holiday World. Also opening up is "The Outpost" in Splashin' Safari, which sells waterpark items like swimwear and stuff. Also a interesting tidbit- these buildings are being designed by a company that has worked with Busch Gardens and Seaworld in the past. Which probably means these buildings will be very nice.

Also, Mrs. Klaus' Kitchen is being heavily updated, and will also be more heavily themed than before. This is on top of the new Mayflower swinging ship ride, and parking lot improvements...starting to see now what Holiday World meant when they said they were spending $8 million in 2014. :P

For pictures of these buildings & updates, here is the site I found this information on: http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/search/label/Holiday%20World

• Like 2