Slaughterhouse 2014 CONFIRMED!

Delirium2018

Ok! So I was on Twitter and Kings Island tweeted about how the Chicken Shack was "coming along greatly." I tweeted them and asked "What will happen to Slaughterhouse?" They replied about 30 minutes later saying it will be moved to a different location! I have a picture but I don't know how to post it on here from an IPhone. If someone will tell me how I would be happy to post it!

• Like 8

download the app Photobucket from the app store, create an account (if you don't have one) then upload it to there and then copy the link and paste it. I don't have an iPhone anymore so I don't remember how to attach photos from it into this thread. Are you using tapatalk? If so, I'm sure many people can help. Shoot I could even help after work when I'm on wi-fi by borrowing my fiance's iPod Touch for a bit :)

I feel as if someone guessed that it would be relocated a while back, but I can't seem to remember who it was...

[...] But still, Thye may just remove seating and still have it in there or re-loacte it. I know we have a few people on the fourms that work at this Attraction and would be sad to see it go.

I'd bet on it being relocated if it can't stay in Stunt Crew Grill, assuming Chicken Shack is its replacement. It's too popular of an attraction with both the general and hardcore Haunt audiences to get the axe[...]

Yeah, I cannot for the life of me remember who it was...

• Like 4

^Good question! I heard that Club Blood is leaving. If that's the case then probably in there!

Where did you hear that at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

That's been the rumor for years. On the other hand, why would it? It's still very unique and very popular. It's had a lot of staying power. I'd go as far as saying that a retheme might actually be a bad idea.

• Like 1

^Good question! I heard that Club Blood is leaving. If that's the case then probably in there!

That's been the rumor for years. On the other hand, why would it? It's still very unique and very popular. It's had a lot of staying power. I'd go as far as saying that a retheme might actually be a bad idea.

Why, because all the prepubescent boys will be upset they can't ogle scantily-clad vampire dancers even though they can go watch Hot Blooded? We have Delta Delta Die to appease that "crowd" now.

EDIT: If they merged the "sex appeal" of Club Blood with the brutality and intensity of Slaughterhouse, then it'd be a truly unique haunt. As it stands, the Club has no scares to back up the "sex appeal" in an event that's supposed to be SCARY.

• Like 2

Why, because all the prepubescent boys will be upset they can't ogle scantily-clad vampire dancers even though they can go watch Hot Blooded? We have Delta Delta Die to appease that "crowd" now.

EDIT: If they merged the "sex appeal" of Club Blood with the brutality and intensity of Slaughterhouse, then it'd be a truly unique haunt. As it stands, the Club has no scares to back up the "sex appeal" in an event that's supposed to be SCARY.

I mean, none of them are really scary to me. I judge things on "unique" and "different" rather than scary. Not to intentionally offend anyone on here who has been involved, but the mazes aren't exactly staffed with Shakespearean actors... it's a bunch of people who placed in the top 200 in a screaming contest.

I'm not saying that Club Blood will make or break Haunt, I'm just saying that it has worked for a long time. They haven't gotten that lucky with a lot of them, i.e. Pirates Cove, Death Row, the green version of Death Row with the guy from Always Sunny, etc.

• Like 5

There used to be a show at Kings Island that had all the appeal of Club Blood, but with a genuinely fun show to go with it. You might say it brought entertainment to The Max. Unlike Club Blood, it was truly magical.

Oh, and the ladies of that show demonstrated a legitimate talent and worked their butts off for months to make it work.

How I will miss that show...

• Like 3

Don't worry. You'll doubtless get yet another musical revue to replace it. The best that can be hoped for is that it will be Broadway or punk or indie based, instead of pop, country or a subset thereof. Or, remotely, an ice show.

Apparently, to see the best in entertainment, now playing, one must go to a movie or a non-Cedar Fair park. Like SeaWorld's, SFFT or Dollywood. That's sad.

• Like 4

Not to intentionally offend anyone on here who has been involved, but the mazes aren't exactly staffed with Shakespearean actors... it's a bunch of people who placed in the top 200 in a screaming contest.

Et tu, Brute? :lol:

A Shakespearean haunt couldst be fun. It hath been a while since I hast lasteth w'rn tights (doeth not asketh), but whilst washing the blood and makeup off myself aft'r a night of w'rking Haunt, I can oft be heard proclaiming "Out, darned spot! Out, I say!", 'r some variation th'reof. Alright, 'twas a Renaissance fair that was puteth on by a community theat'r group that mineth fath'r was involv'd with when I was a child, in which I p'rtray'd a prison'r of the Sh'rrif of Nottingham, rescu'd by Robin Hood and his band of m'rry men, when I lasteth w're tights.

(No offense taken, Ryan. Just having a bit of fun, I am!) ;)

It's good to see Slaughter House's return at a new location confirmed by the park, and much, much sooner than I expected. I'm looking forward to the new location, which I would assume will more than likely have a new layout. Now to just wait and see where that new location will be!

• Like 6