Something new besides Banshee for 2014?

IndyGuy4KI

Hm... I'll guess singing animatronics, perhaps in the revamped Action Zone. (eg. the back-for-2014 singing mushrooms at Kings Dominion or the singing trees at Great Wolf Lodge.)

Almost certainly wrong, but it seems as likely as anything.

• Like 4

An attraction can mean ANYTHING. I think they are using their words carefully here.

An attraction can be a magic show, remote control boats, a museum, a ride, etc.

I doubt it will be a new ride. Why would they take the "New ride" focus off Banshee?

I assure you, no additional ride will deter people from riding Banshee.

• Like 4

not trying to be mean here or anything, but we were asked that if you are going to quote something that Kings Island posts, either from social media or webcam, that you link back to where the content can be found... This was a request from Don Helbig himself. He is nice enough to provide us all this stuff, it is only fair that we give proper credit to him by linking back to the content.

• Like 1

All I know is, if the planets somehow align and we miraculously see the return of OUR Eagles from Carowinds, I will be inclined to make a Windows Movie Maker photo montage set to Ozzy Osbourne's "Mama I'm Coming Home".

As it stands, I feel there is only about a 0.001% chance I'll have to do that, as much as I want to.

• Like 6

I still think that the AZ circle is going to be used for a seating area with shading. But what if they're bringing back flying eagles but putting them somewhere else in the park that we just can't see? The webcam only covers the Banshee area. What if they're going somewhere else in the park?

• Like 2

^^I really hope not..I liked the idea of a family presenting a new family area of the park and family rides..But that video made me cringe a bit..It was just awkward..the dad was just..cringe..Then the way too excited little girl..just..calm the hell down, and stop spinning

Just tried watching the video again:

The sons head bobs and "oh yeah" faces..just..creepy..The dad's hands and whatnot after Erie Eagles...The bird sounds...The arguing at the end..Also btw, in the video, all the rides have so many trees around them, stop getting my hopes up CP!! :P

A video shouldn't make me cringe and creeped out..Banshee promotional materials...PERFECT

• Like 6

The entrance is getting some upgrades, but I don't see that as an attraction. I don't think they would make an official Facebook announcement for a show, unless it was something really special (not a musical POS). The sign out front isn't an attraction or in need of B-roll footage. I have no idea what this is.

• Like 5

^That was pretty good..

My biggest thing about Alonzo's show leaving..Something needs to meet or exceed the show IMO to be put in there. If it's anything less than what I got out of Alonzo, I'm going to be disappointed. Something with the same wow and interesting factor that had enough to pull me out of the lines and midways to watch a show other than to escape into shade/AC, it has to be good. If it's not I'll wait for another ride.

• Like 6

^That was pretty good..

My biggest thing about Alonzo's show leaving..Something needs to meet or exceed the show IMO to be put in there. If it's anything less than what I got out of Alonzo, I'm going to be disappointed. Something with the same wow and interesting factor that had enough to pull me out of the lines and midways to watch a show other than to escape into shade/AC, it has to be good. If it's not I'll wait for another ride.

Nobody honored that great man more than I, but they couldn't really do that show forever...
  • Like 6

^That was pretty good..

Nobody honored that great man more than I, but they couldn't really do that show forever...

Vegas does....or so it doth seem.

• Like 5

I really did not like Screech's character on the show. With the things he has said about the cast of SBTB, it would be disappointing to have that negativity when another SBTB actor is at another park. (Plus the other things he's done aside from the show, he seems like a creep. Can't imagine a parent wanting their child around him.)

With that being said, with him being a less than favorable choice for Kings Island, perhaps he will go to KK.

I would love a "Whose Line Is It Anyway" or comedy sports type show with audience participation.

One of my favorite parts of the Ed Alonzo show was the children interacting in the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10