Something new besides Banshee for 2014?

IndyGuy4KI

The approximate radius of the current circle is too small to hold a standard (insert standard name for what the Flying Eagles were) according to satellite maps via Bing or Google.

And don't let the word "approximate" deter you to thinking I'm inferring with a bias.

The approximate radius of the current circle is too small to hold a standard (insert standard name for what the Flying Eagles were) according to satellite maps via Bing or Google.

And don't let the word "approximate" deter you to thinking I'm inferring with a bias.

What about a giant trampoline / sky jump type attraction? Do you think that could fit in that area? And, it would fit in the "Action Zone" theme.

One possibility I haven't seen mentioned is a new arcade or arcade games. I remember reading rumors that Cedar Point's fantastic selection of classic arcade games may be going bye bye. Then again, that was when everyone thought they were getting a new dark ride this year. The arcades at King's Island appear to have less and less traffic every year so maybe they've decided to mix things up a bit by bringing in some classic games. If in the unlikely event this is the 4:00 announcement, I will have to start saving my quarters.

• Like 2

What about a giant trampoline / sky jump type attraction? Do you think that could fit in that area? And, it would fit in the "Action Zone" theme.

I suppose.. I haven't looked at maps for how big existing ones are though.

But I'll be quite disappointed if this new attraction is a pay-per-ride thing....

I still have yet to do Xtreme Skyflier after all these years. Sling Shot was not worth even the $5 charge that I got it for.. Just, comparatively you get more thrilling and longer duration rides elsewhere.

• Like 2

My bet is a new live show that will culminate in a daily human sacrifice. The lucky victims will be selected from internet forums/message boards; specifically those individuals who consistently fail to capitalize proper nouns or who cannot distinguish between the proper usage of the words "your" or "you're".

We can call it Capital Carnage!

We'll probably get some used ride from another CF park - like Chaos from CP.

The wife and I would cry tears of joy for that to happen. That was one of our favorite rides.

That's still one of my favorite flats, but with the issues that multiple parks are rumored to have had with those, I think it's pretty safe to say we won't be seeing Chaos at KI, sadly.

• Like 4

Something I just noticed: You can get the rider height requirements guide here:

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/plan-a-visit/rider-height-requirements

It includes Banshee and The Bat, so we know it is, in fact updated for 2014. But there are no surprises. So either the park has done very well at covering ALL of the bases, or the new attraction is not a ride.

• Like 1

Something I just noticed: You can get the rider height requirements guide here:

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/plan-a-visit/rider-height-requirements

It includes Banshee and The Bat, so we know it is, in fact updated for 2014. But there are no surprises. So either the park has done very well at covering ALL of the bases, or the new attraction is not a ride.

I think that would be very easy to change.

Circle circle dot dot -

I think it's a huge cootie shot.

I am wondering if they are doing something to the Fountain area or the entrance area after you get into the park. With the camera being moved from the front area it really makes me wonder if it is a diversion. Can the other camera (news station I think) pick up what is going on there? I could be way off if course, but all the added attention to the area formerly known as the target makes me wonder about the main entrance/Fountain area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3