Something new besides Banshee for 2014?

IndyGuy4KI

Who would want to go to a show, when their is all those amazing rides in the park. Come on people! I would rather ride Diamondback, The Beast, and Banshee, then watch a show.

Which means YOU would still want to watch a show...

One of the many instances where the difference between "then" and "than" is critical.

Sigh.

EDIT: I was beat to it.

• Like 6

So...the site is back up and running, nice..

Here's some stuff I've put together post announcement for y'all:

This show was at Canada's Wonderland last year. The same company who produced that show, and also Skeleton Crew at Cedar Point will be producing this show. Some of the cast from Skeleton Crew will be on our show too apparently. Also for those who have been to Cedar Point this almost is like combining All Wheels Extreme & Skeleton Crew into one, it should be fun.

Here is a video of the announcement from Kings Island's facebook

Here is a video of the show at Canada's Wonderland, Cirque Ambiente

Also for record, here is Skeleton Crew

And All Wheels Extreme

See how it combines all of these elements together. Obviously it's similar to it's counterpart at Canadas Wonderland but it looks to take some from these other shows as well, which is perfectly fine. Should be a fun show to watch for sure. Also because I was curious I peeked at Ed Alonzo's show schedule. He is on some Royal Caribbean ships right now doing shows, but will be down at Valleyfair from 08JUN through 24AUG. So it's possible we may (keyword MAY) have him back for Haunt, who knows. Regardless we have a good show for the beginning of the season, we will see what happens with the last bit of it.

• Like 11

I'm excited by this. I love Cirque shows, I've seen about 5-6 of these. For the person who mentioned them rollerskating over the hill, I'm guessing there is some cool stuff happening on the other side of the ramp. I'm guessing that's a small sample of what will be a 35-45 minute show.

• Like 8

They are more to an Amusement parks then just the rides and roller coasters. I think the shows are all about the experience I enjoy watching the shows, and I try to see each one at least once and if I like them then I make sure I go see them again.

• Like 6

I don't get to the park enough to take in shows...

That poop can wait until I'm old...

Uh...not even then. If I was a local season ticket holder, I would be very happy though. I wish Columbus had an amusement park so I could be. I'd see shows all the time...after work, etc. Man. You folks in Mason are lucky. We get trips on the road to visit parks. You can roll in after work and not be rushed.

• Like 2

I wish I could roll in after work and not be rushed. If I rolled in after work, by the time I got up there it would likely be 9:30pm so yes I would be rushed, very rushed :P second shift sucks big time, but at least it's a job.

• Like 1

I did not realize 13 year olds liked to plan so thoroughly. That is impressive to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I have in order what me and my family are going to ride so far. I even have after 5 rides what time it should be. I wrote a book about Kings Island too. I just love roller coasters!

• Like 4

Not me terp. And I'm almost forty. I am as giddy to ride as a I was to ride Enchanted Voyage at 4 and seeing Snagglepuss.

One can do both. Just wait. The day will come when some spieling (bleck) grasshopper will kindly advise you that the ride you were about to board is perhaps too rambunctious for you. For me, it was Jumping Jack Flash aka Jump2 at Great Advencha, about a decade ago. I looked the lad in the eye and sternly advised "I will be the judge of that, young man!" Then proceeded to ride it about six times in a row (it was a rainy Thursday).

• Like 11

Who would want to go to a show, when their is all those amazing rides in the park. Come on people! I would rather ride Diamondback, The Beast, and Banshee, then watch a show.

I'm one of those that don't like to ride coasters all the time. (a lot of them make me sick)

• Like 5