Something new besides Banshee for 2014?

IndyGuy4KI

^Oh, the irony. You disliked Ed Alonzo's show because of the provocative dressing, yet you're a Boomerang Bay fan, in which much more skin was/is on display. :blink:

I liked the waterpark, I didn't say anything about who go into it :)

• Like 1

^Oh, the irony. You disliked Ed Alonzo's show because of the provocative dressing, yet you're a Boomerang Bay fan, in which much more skin was/is on display. :blink:

I liked the waterpark, I didn't say anything about who go into it :)

Just as I'm sure there were people who enjoyed the magic, but not the dancers. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive, just as they aren't for you with Boomerang Bay.

• Like 1

For anyone that has had a decent exposure to dance, as an art. Exposure to skin and "sexy" clothing is not uncommon.

Though, I don't consider some of that stuff to constitute as sexy as it's only a costume in my eyes. But I understand the different perspective.

EDIT: Also, many young, and I mean young, girl dancers wear these same outfits in a smaller size.

Not sure how I feel about it, but still..

--

Side note. The less clothes you have aside from "supportive clothing", the easier it is to dance; to move and stretch your body

• Like 4

Why do all of these conversations turn into elongated circles about really nothing.

KEEP CALM: I like the waterpark, as in the slides, and the theming. I have said nothing about the people, nor shall I comment on it. I like tricks, not women in exposing, theme suggesting clothing.

Geez you all need to take a breather like I did.

Chaos rolled down the midway at Cedar Point once.

Terp, who just HAD to (and a Dragster wheel...and once, in 2000 in the early AM, Terpy's car. Truth!)

They have incorporated Chaos and a Dragster wheel into Cirque Imagine at KI? This show is becoming more interesting all the time! :P LOL!

• Like 8

i was doing a little digging around and it seems that Cedar Fair has filed for a trademark under the name Fun TV®. The description is that it will provide guest with a television broadcast while waiting in line at an attraction. There is also another new trademark under the name Fury®.

Fury may not be for Kings Island, but what do you guys think about the Fun TV idea? Personally id love it! Especially for lines where you can't see much of the ride cycle like The Beast or Diamondback.

Information for the Cedar Fair's Trademarks found by clicking here.

EDIT: Please forgive me if this is not the appropriate thread for this!

Who would want to go to a show, when their is all those amazing rides in the park. Come on people! I would rather ride Diamondback, The Beast, and Banshee, then watch a show.

I'm one of those that don't like to ride coasters all the time. (a lot of them make me sick)

Well it doesn't make me sick. And that's just me.

Just saying there are quite a few like me, the parks are not meant to cater to just thrill seekers only. Variety is always good. They should include attractions anyone and everyone can enjoy (and KI as far as I am concerned lacks heavily in family friendly attractions) KI present day would bore my grandparents as an example and it was already starting to way back in the 90's. I like shows, not usually a fan of musical revues, but shows like this I do enjoy.

• Like 9

I always make sure to check out the shows with the family. It isn't necessarily my thing, but I enjoy spending the time with them at the park. I actually enjoyed The Psycho Circus and think the same will be said for the new show.

However, I'm more excited for the Banshee Twist flavored soft serve. I get a cone every time I'm at the park!

• Like 5

My late 70's are only two decades away.

Wow.

We can't forget Thelma who rides Diamondback in her 90's

I hope to see Thelma around the park again this year as I always actually found it a joy to see her and her boys each year when I worked Park Services. I haven't been an active employee at KI for a couple years since I started my current job and I was touched she remembered me even with the weight loss. (she came up to me and gave me a hug)

• Like 6

I know many of us on here, right or wrong, have made multiple comments over the years about the lack of family friendly shows. About how there was not much for people who could not ride to do. This show is a great addition to the park. You can only have so many musical reviews in the park and this adds to it. Do I wish they could have this and Ed Alonzo? YES! The more shows the better.

Now to be honest, what they need to bring back next? Not the Eagles, not Woody Harrelson carving wood... Trams! Or something similar. Help a family out, help out older guests, etc...

• Like 4