Midnight Syndicate Live! at Halloweekends

NO WAY!!! I'm so excited for this, they're awesome! I wonder where they'll be in the park. I'm definitely checking them out when I go up there. So thankful Halloweekends starts a week before Haunt! Hopefully I don't have rehearsal on Friday like I did last year (or Saturday for that matter) so I can go two nights like I normally do.

• Like 3

Lol By the way BB1 my commen was just me being silly and a guy that likes pretty girls with little to no clothes on, it was not so much a response to you so sorry of it seemed that way. As for this, this is great news! I have only been to Cedar Point's halloween event twice and both times eith people that would not go thrrough haunts. This just gives me another reason to make it back. This is a score for the park for sure!

• Like 1

^ The server that image is on blocks third party referers.

To see the image, right click the missing image (alt text inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg) and copy the image URL/location/address. Then, paste the address directly into the location bar.

Oh now I see, what a strange face he has, it reminds me of....Cryrano De Bergerac.

I use many words, I use zeugmas too, oh and mind you, I understand just what I am saying, I am bilingual you know.

Works just fine on mobile with tapatalk..dunno why its an issue

Also BB1...it may be that I'm exhausted, or worn out, or that the cable on base is knocked out, or that I'm working my ass off, or that I've had a few beers to relax tonight, or that I really just don't care right now..

But there needs to be a time when you learn to just shut up

Could have said that a lot worse, trust me..but seriously..you have no clue what a pun is, you contradict yourself, and you seem to mimic Terp..just stop

Sorry to sound really forceful trust me it could be a lot worse..

But just..

Stop..

• Like 3

BB1: A pun is a specific type of a play on words in which one word can be read with at least two distinct meanings. You have used the word "pun" to refer to things you've said that don't actually contain a pun. When you use the terminology that isn't correct, you confuse people.

An example of a pun here was Don Helbig posting to Twitter before the Banshee announcement about whether he should prepare a speech or wing it. (The word "wing" having two meanings: as part of the phrase "to wing it", and as a model of roller coaster from B&M.)

• Like 7

-.- I understand that, I was insinuating that I do pun on HERE(KIC), and joke OUT THERE(World), but I have joked on here too.

Those liqours may have done a tune or so on your noggin.

Again, chill out, simply disregard my posts if you don't like them Sherlock, you don't have to read them, and in all honesty, I've chosen to disregard many posts here just in light that I could care less.

Back on topic: MS has some amazing works played at HHN as well, and if I remember correctly a site has a good mix of their music.

• 2 years later...

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

According to the email just released by Midnight Syndicate, they will be back at Halloweekends this year!  It was a great show in 2014, and they'll be taking over the Jack Aldrich Theater this fall.

MIDNIGHT SYNDICATE LIVE! RETURNS TO Cedar Point FOR HALLOWEEKENDS 2017

We are thrilled to announce that Midnight Syndicate Live! will be returning to Cedar Point's HalloWeekends this fall!   We've got a new show in a new theater that we can't wait to share with you.  Stay tuned for show updates, production photos, as well as a few more surprises we have in the works for you this year!
 055d60b0-7bb6-4799-a94a-d65d1e4f2e0d.jpg
CLEVELAND, Ohio, March 15, 2017 â€“ Halloween and horror music legends Midnight Syndicate will bring their critically-acclaimed concert experience, Midnight Syndicate Live!, back to the world famous amusement park, Cedar Point this fall.  The horror-themed multimedia concerts blending live music, theatre, and film will run Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays from September 15 through October 29 in the Jack Aldrich Theater at Cedar Point's 21st annual HalloWeekends event.

“We’ve developed a new, even better show that we can’t wait to unleash on audiences,” said Midnight Syndicate’s Edward Douglas.  â€œOur new venue, the Jack Aldrich Theater, is a perfect fit for what we want to do.  It will allow us to create an intimate and thrilling experience that guests won’t soon forget.”

“Working with Cedar Point in 2014 was a great experience across the board, so to be able to team up with them again, especially as a part of Midnight Syndicate’s 20th anniversary celebration, is perfect,” added Gavin Goszka.

“We’re excited that Midnight Syndicate is bringing their live and immersive stage show back to Cedar Point this fall,” said Charles Bradshaw, V.P. of Live Entertainment at Cedar Point.  â€œFans of their mesmerizing music loved their previous run at HalloWeekends â€“ and they’re going to love this latest production.” 

For the new show, Midnight Syndicate will once again be calling upon special effects legend Robert Kurtzman (From Dusk Till Dawn, KNB EFX) and his Creature Corps, David “House” Greathouse (Faceoff, Mushroomhead), Beki Ingram (Faceoff), director Gary Jones (Army of Darkness, Axe Giant), 529 Films, EFX-TEK, artist Mark Rakocy, and Screamline Studios. 
  • Like 2