Coaster Campout

XjoshhyX

Aside from that, I wish I could sleep in controls on platform for Corkscrew again, or downstairs next to the hum of the Kaiser compressor like I used to do for early ERT days, non parking days, or on very very long O/C days

Personally, I'd love to camp out on KI's International Street with the Royal Fountains running.

I'm pretty sure that Walmart was just the first store that came to mind for camping supplies after midnight. They had extra space, so they were inviting some non-campers to camp out if they had (or could get) the gear. (To be clear, this wasn't publicized or announced.)

The event was a lot of fun. The park was very generous with complimentary admission for non-passholders, and attendees enjoyed free meals and exclusive access to Frontier Town after 8:00pm. Walking through silent midways packed with tents was a sight to behold.

I hope to attend next year (assuming they do it again) and actually camp out in the park.

'

Did you enjoy our 1:45 special visit? I was already out cold when it started.

I think had they done first come first serve instead of the lottery there would have been less no shows. The people that really wanted to be there were the ones ready to sign up the moment registration became available.

• Like 1

^ I wasn't in the park at 01:45, though I wish I would have been.

Did you disrupt those actually sleeping, or were you focused on the stragglers outside tents or hanging out by Round Up?

I was actually in my tent when the whole thing started. Next thing I knew the speakers were blaring creepy music.

• Like 1