Who is going to try the new Banshee Ice Cream?

kingsislandfan1972

I haven't seen it on Facebook yet (not looked) but is this the same or different than the Banshee twist ice cream they had at Ice Scream Zone last year? If it's the same, it's good (vanilla dyed pink/purple-ish and blueberry dyed more blue) but it will stain your mouth big time lol. If it's different, I will have to check it out for sure.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it on Facebook yet (not looked) but is this the same or different than the Banshee twist ice cream they had at Ice Scream Zone last year? If it's the same, it's good (vanilla dyed pink/purple-ish and blueberry dyed more blue) but it will stain your mouth big time lol. If it's different, I will have to check it out for sure.

I believe it is the same.

• Like 5

As long as it is not grape flavored.

I agree that doesn't sound appetizing. Last year it was vanilla blueberry twist with the vanilla dyed a pinkish-purple color and the blueberry dyed more blue. It was yummy!! I will definitely spend quite a bit of money on it this summer.

• Like 4

Yes this is the same as the blueberry ice cream twist that can be found around the park, but heavily dyed aka Banshee Twist that was introduced last season version.

Interesting observation after returning home after enjoying a Banshee Twist. The heavy use of food coloring to get the bright colors may cause an unintended result when going to the bathroom. Lets just say I was concerned at first and thought a trip was needed to the local hospital, then it dawned on me why I was seeing purple

• Like 16

• 1 month later...