Who is going to try the new Banshee Ice Cream?

kingsislandfan1972

I only had it once and the after effects from it weren't pretty. I'll leave it at that. Lol

That massive dose of food color has to end up... somewhere.

As for the safety aspect, I'd be much more concerned about food dyes in beverages that are consumed much more often than novelty ice cream treats.

• Like 5

Let's Twist Again

Like We Did Last Summer!

Terp, more likely to Putz around

As He Did Last Summer

(try the chili dog!)

Mr Gene's for the chili dog, then swing down to the next exit for Putzs

Never had Mr. Gene's or Putz's.

One of the best chili dogs I've ever had was from The Root Beer Stand in Sharonville.

• Like 3

The best chili dog I ever had was outside the Tastee Freez in Las Vegas. I'm sure that was colored somewhat by having heard that song for what seems like my whole life but... It was also in many ways the worst week of my life (surprisingly not gambling related regardless of the location:), and that was one of the highlights from the week that I choose to focus on rather than the bad stuff, and I remember it fondly. I was there with my husband, and we had each other, and really, that has been all that matters.

• Like 1

Let's Twist Again

Like We Did Last Summer!

Terp, more likely to Putz around

As He Did Last Summer

(try the chili dog!)

Mr Gene's for the chili dog, then swing down to the next exit for Putzs

And thank YOU.

I still prefer Putz's, but I'm odd.

And the manager took a picture of my tags.

He seemed very pleased that I told him it was much better than Ben's Chili Bowl.

It was.

• Like 1

There are too many "creamy whip" places around here I need to try. If the weather stays nice like this I may venture out to Silver Grove Dairy Bar next week. Several coworkers have raved about the place. (For those who don't know, Silver Grove is slightly east of Coney Island on the other side of the river). It's about a 45-minute drive from here, so it's not a place I'll frequent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
10 minutes ago, FoF96" said:

Does anyone know if they still sell this? I was at the park last weekend and didn't see it on the menu or anyone with it. I really wanted it, but I ended up just going with blueberry 

They say it was just the normal blue/white twist dyed purple/pink. I've had it both ways its similar but doesn't seem exactly the same to me...