What kinds of prizes will be available at the Midway games this 2014 season at Kings Island?

kingsislandfan1972

Last year I saw a lot of Fruit Ninjas, Angry Birds, Despicable Me, and Domos at the Midway games, and in the claw machines. I would love to see prizes such as Scooby Doo, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, and Spongebob. What kinds of prizes do you think will be at Kings Island this 2014 season?

• Like 5

The same ones as last year, honestly.

I understand that you're excited about the new season coming, but its best to not crowd the forums with multiple different topics. Also, if you were to pose another question like this, it would go best under the section "KI Polls".

• Like 6

I understand that you're excited about the new season coming, but its best to not crowd the forums with multiple different topics. Also, if you were to pose another question like this, it would go best under the section "KI Polls".

How rude can you get? Hes asking if anyone has any insight on what new prizes are in store for the 2014 season. Your "The same ones as last year" statement is false, new prizes come in every year, sometimes in mid season as well. Take that attitude out of here.

Don't be surprise to see some purple minions from Disciple Me 2.

• Like 6

How rude can you get? Hes asking if anyone has any insight on what new prizes are in store for the 2014 season. Your "The same ones as last year" statement is false, new prizes come in every year, sometimes in mid season as well. Take that attitude out of here.

Don't be surprise to see some purple minions from Disciple Me 2.

I don't find his post rude at all. He simply gave his honest opinion of no change. I do, however, find it very rude of you to attack that opinion and call it rude. And he does have a point. Crowding the forums with seemingly random topics can get annoying. In my opinion, they could be spaced out a bit more. Again, just my opinion, I'm no mod.

• Like 5

My complaint about the bouncing balls is when they're on the platform. Around the midway, yeah it's annoying but I don't expect it to be held in your arms all day. But on a platform, cut that crap out..So many times I've had to bark over the mic, can't even hear commands sometimes if you have a whole battery of basketball winning game players..Sounded like a 240B going off

Fast Lane passes!

Please! I hope they do that! It attracts quite a bit of people to the games. I remember back in 2012 I won 2 Fast Lane passes for my friend and I on a busy Saturday. We spent $20 on that game to win them. It was great we rode all the rides within a hour or two.

• Like 2