Diamondback Rumor

PKIVortex

Don't worry everybody, Intimidator did NOT receive seatbelts, so don't count on Diamondback receiving them.

I don't think that means that it WON'T though. Diamondback is in Ohio where laws are different. And to my knowledge, it is the only B&M Hypercoaster in Ohio.

Had Intimidator received them, I think Diamondback would definitely be getting them. Since Intimidator didn't have them, I don't think it means Diamondback won't, but it confirms that there is a possibility that it could still go either way.

• Like 4

I think it would kind of ruin the ride experience for me if they added seat belts. I'm lightweight and I enjoy the excessive airtime that would not occur with a seat belt.

As Youngstud would say... theres no airtime on Diamondback!

He's going to the park on April 18th and is going to ride the big, bad new green Intamin!

• Like 7

I think it would kind of ruin the ride experience for me if they added seat belts. I'm lightweight and I enjoy the excessive airtime that would not occur with a seat belt.

As Youngstud would say... theres no airtime on Diamondback!

He's going to the park on April 18th and is going to ride the big, bad new green Intamin!

I bet it won't be open.

• Like 8

I do, I'd like to meet him again. He's quirky, however, most of us do have some quirks. I mean he just talks to himself on a forum, other than that he was completely normal in person, just enjoyed trolling some of you that lost to his game quite easily.

But like I said, neat guy in person, on here, eh obviously there were issues.

• Like 3

He was an okay member that sometimes I would just not like(Like turning Starting to Decode 2014 into an Intamin vs. B&M discussion.) But he had his moments. At least he was not as bad the infamous member that starts with B and ends with Y

• Like 1

I miss his funny spelling mistakes. (Not even trying to be sarcastic or mean here, I really do miss them!)

It seems like it was just yesterday when he said that he is surprised that a certain company has not been "defunked"...

I am surprised s&s/sensai has not been defunked. Their failures include Invertigos, and hypersonic xlc.

But alas, things change and we must move on. Ultimately, I respect the admins' decision to let him go...

• Like 6