Diamondback Rumor

PKIVortex

Welcome to KIC.

Yep, that was in a bunch of the posts above yours. Take a spell to read a bit. And again, welcome.

Oh sorry, they didn't show up until now (the seatbelt posts). The last post was by you on April 21st at 7:12. Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but thanks sonofbeast2.0 and Terpy for the warm welcome to KIC.

I had similar issue yesterday, stuff didn't update until later, and I made a post and then it updated. Which my post contained info like your.

• 3 months later...

I had a thought the other day. Since the seat belts seemed to be a Cedar Fair decision, if B&M recommended that the park run the ride without seat belts under Ohio law the park would have to run the ride without them, right? It probably wouldn't happen and probably wouldn't matter to B&M, but I still thought it was interesting. I do think though if I were B&M, I would be a little perturbed at CF's lack of trust. It's hard to not make B&M look bad in changing their restraints.

Don't you think that the ride would be no less safe and B&M would look better?

EDIT: I had said that you really were only advocating against something that was unnecessary. Terp responded to that in the next post.

Edited by KI Guy

The law does not allow the introduction into evidence of adoption of safety measures as being evidence of an unsafe condition before.

Terp, who is not engaged in the private practice of law in Ohio, the District of Columbia, any United State or any foreign country. There is no legal advice meant for a particular client contained here. Contact a competent attorney in your jurisdiction if you have, or think you may have, a legal problem. This is a disclaimer.

• Like 2

Or more likely the opposite. People saw it without seat belts, hear about rides safety features failing, then wonder why doesnt DB have them?

I can almost guarantee that the people who thought it was unsafe before and feel comfortable now greatly outnumber the people who see it with seat belts and then think it was unsafe.

• Like 2

Okay then that proves my thoughts wrong. I'm guessing the Red Train was having some issues on Sunday and they took it off then. I was thinking maybe because of the all of the stacking issues they decided to just run it with two trains.

Three today. And not stacking, they were people-eating.

Just wanted to comment on this. The crew working on Tuesday was the same crew that I commented on a few weeks ago about how quickly they move people through the line. It's the only Diamondback crew I've seen this year that's run the ride that well. It's the only ride crew that's made me want to go to Guest Relations and fill out a positive comment card for. They are magnificent.

• Like 6