Countdown to Opening Day for the 2021 Season: May 15th 11:00 AM!

Kings Island is now open for 2021.

Diamondback Rumor

Don't worry everybody, Intimidator did NOT receive seatbelts, so don't count on Diamondback receiving them.

I don't think that means that it WON'T though. Diamondback is in Ohio where laws are different. And to my knowledge, it is the only B&M Hypercoaster in Ohio.

Had Intimidator received them, I think Diamondback would definitely be getting them. Since Intimidator didn't have them, I don't think it means Diamondback won't, but it confirms that there is a possibility that it could still go either way.

• Like 4
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diamondback gave 1,861,093 rides last year which represents the most rides given in one year on the tallest and fastest roller coaster at Kings Island.

I think one of these buckles would be appropriate. Picture from here: http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog/Interior/images/SB-BK-H.jpg Found on Google Images. I wonder how many members have

There are a lot of members I miss like tombraiderty and standbyme.

I think it would kind of ruin the ride experience for me if they added seat belts. I'm lightweight and I enjoy the excessive airtime that would not occur with a seat belt.

I have also heard this rumor. An acquaintance of mine who works at the park (but not at the Dippin' Dots stall) told me with utmost sincerity that Diamondback is getting seat belts this year.

I don't buy it.

• Like 1

I think it would kind of ruin the ride experience for me if they added seat belts. I'm lightweight and I enjoy the excessive airtime that would not occur with a seat belt.

As Youngstud would say... theres no airtime on Diamondback!

• Like 6

He's going to the park on April 18th and is going to ride the big, bad new green Intamin!

• Like 7

He's going to the park on April 18th and is going to ride the big, bad new green Intamin!

I bet it won't be open.

• Like 8

I do, I'd like to meet him again. He's quirky, however, most of us do have some quirks. I mean he just talks to himself on a forum, other than that he was completely normal in person, just enjoyed trolling some of you that lost to his game quite easily.

But like I said, neat guy in person, on here, eh obviously there were issues.

• Like 3

He was an okay member that sometimes I would just not like(Like turning Starting to Decode 2014 into an Intamin vs. B&M discussion.) But he had his moments. At least he was not as bad the infamous member that starts with B and ends with Y

• Like 1

At least he was not as bad the infamous member that starts with B and ends with Y

...except that he was Big Sexy.

Edit: beaten

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

I miss his funny spelling mistakes. (Not even trying to be sarcastic or mean here, I really do miss them!)

It seems like it was just yesterday when he said that he is surprised that a certain company has not been "defunked"...

I am surprised s&s/sensai has not been defunked. Their failures include Invertigos, and hypersonic xlc.

But alas, things change and we must move on. Ultimately, I respect the admins' decision to let him go...

• Like 6

There are a lot of members I miss like tombraiderty and standbyme.

I fully agree with that statement. Id also like to add 74Gibson too that list.

Beast1979 as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk

And who am I? Chopped liver?

:D

• Like 2